(2) PokeSun, August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

RE: (1) August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

Darkness Generation said:
WPM, you might want to put the Kurumiru rumor on the page. The guy who provided the CoroCoro wording is quite reliable, but it might not be real, so Id be careful, you may not want to put it just incase.
WPM is very careful about what information he puts on the page.

According to those on Serebiiforums, it seems like the first Gym leader MIGHT be Dento?

I'm sure the bug's name being Kurumiru is true now. We have the Growth info right? Well that page of text also has the attacks of the Pokémon in the Demo which are:

Tsutarja
Grass Mixer, Growth

Pokabu
Nitro Charge, Take Down, Rollout

Mijumaru
Shell Blade, Water Pulse, Fury Cutter, Revenge

Zorua
Faint Attack, Fake Tears, Fury Swipes, Scary Face

Shikijika
Double Kick, Leech Seed, Take Down, Faint Attack

Tsutarja having Growth may be the source of the Growth rumor. It's from the same guy who provided the bug's name and the picture of Aroe.

EDIT:
It seems the Swan Pokémon is Water/Flying and named Shiratori.

Shimama-man said:
It's still early.... It doesn't come out until the 11th. I guarantee that it will be here by tomorrow morning (UK time)!!!
If you by "morning" mean around 12 o'clock, then yes.

Zalman said:
Even TROLLS can make better Pokémon designs than Game Freak. What a shame this situation turned into.

That's not true. Two were Sugimori's official artwork, two were based on a sprite and a toy, and only one (sad fish) was a trolls' pokémon. It means that mamanbou and brocoli might be very similar to the fake scan versions (or better :p).

Off Topic: Thanks for clarifying, Shimama-man; it just seems weird (now that I know) how everyone reacted as if the world was about to end and seemed as secretive about it as Area 51 - that's why I felt so confused at all the commotion :S, but nvm.

On Topic:

Shimama-man said:
reyreypwns17 said:
So much for the mast document ... sigh

master*

It's still early.... It doesn't come out until the 11th. I guarantee that it will be here by tomorrow morning (UK time)!!!

Hopefully we'll get them by this evening (UK time)! Either way, they have already started to leak (albeit very slowly) :/.

I am not to impressed with Luvidisc's evo. I guess that it's alright, but overall I think that they could've done a better job with it. It might take some time for me to actually get used to it, but I really think that they could've done a more better job actually creating that Pokemon and put some more time into it.

Darkness Generation said:
I'm sure the bug's name being Kurumiru is true now. We have the Growth info right? Well that page of text also has the attacks of the Pokémon in the Demo which are:

Tsutarja
Grass Mixer, Growth

Pokabu
Nitro Charge, Take Down, Rollout

Mijumaru
Shell Blade, Water Pulse, Fury Cutter, Revenge

Zorua
Faint Attack, Fake Tears, Fury Swipes, Scary Face

Shikijika
Double Kick, Leech Seed, Take Down, Faint Attack

Tsutarja having Growth may be the source of the Growth rumor. It's from the same guy who provided the bug's name and the picture of Aroe.

EDIT:
It seems the Swan Pokémon is Water/Flying and named Shiratori.

Again, my source is http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=11491275&postcount=12107

This might be front page news if it's real, which I'm pretty sure it is, guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEKkBoNIJE8&feature=related
hey guys look at this. i found it interesting so i posted it.

naruto14302 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEKkBoNIJE8&feature=related
hey guys look at this. i found it interesting so i posted it.
Yeah we already have some pics of those. It's nothing really new.

Can someone post this serebii stuff?!?!

rockinpikachu said:
Can someone post this serebii stuff?!?!

You mean from the forums link I posted?
I can't fully translate it, since Babelfish and Google Translate screw it up by turning it into Engrish. The names of the Swan and Bug are the only new information we've got from that piece of text though (recognizably). Don't worry.

Ok I felt like I was missing something!

Am i the only one who thinks the bug pokemon's supposed name Kurimiru is very similar to Koromori?

Like Pikachu and Pachirisu? Or Keckleon and Leafeon?
Just because they sound similar dosent mean it's defiantley false. Until we get official confirmation, I'm counting the information I posted as true.

Omg.. so that scan with the Pokemons was actually FAKE?! Well... I didn't like that Mamanbou artwork anyway + it also feeled like fake IMO XD

Yeah, that post was fake, but we have a good lead on true information, see my post in the previous page.

Mucrush said:
Omg.. so that scan with the Pokemons was actually FAKE?! Well... I didn't like that Mamanbou artwork anyway + it also feeled like fake IMO XD

I was disappointed too.. :3
That other fake mamanbou was much better :D

So how did people find out how it was fake? It does look pretty legit to me anyway XD

Back