(2) PokeSun, August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

RE: (1) August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

Luvdisc evolution !!!
picture.php

hehe ya it's fake ,this was to be luvdisc's evolution if I was a designer in pokemon..

Yeah I hate waiting as well, but we're going to find out the information anyways.

Be patient. -_-

Wait - on the fake scan, by the bearded fish, is that not a picture of Black fishing? I don't think we've seen a pic like that before, and also how could someone have created it? Maybe the "scan" is real

Yep maybe its real... I still hope it actually is... but people are all like "blablabla", just because the "creator" has admitted it fake, doesn't mean its actually fake... he could just trick us to believe it was fake :b

PokeKoks and mines fake scan, we admitted it was fake, but people found errors everywhere, which was the reason at first to believe it was fake... its not like this, this time :b

alypkm said:
does it looks bAd..!??:(

it doesnt look bad , but it does look really good, it looks like male only evo of it

I for one am going to believe that the HQ scan is a fake. Mainly because i really hate the design on the Luvdisc Evo. the fins on the top and bottom look too much like hands to me, and i'm not a fan. plus there is something about the eye that doesn't sit well with me. Also looking at the fins again, the top fin looks like it's coming right out of the middle of the top of the body, while the bottom fin looks like it's coming out more to the side, and that doesn't seem right. The fake one from the other day was much better than this one, so i really hope that it is fake as well.

I think they might be fake, cos from Mamanbou's back sprite, it looks really angry, and then this art it looked quite happy. This confused me a little when i saw it :L So yeah, i dunno :/

this is really odd. Why is corocoro taking so long

rockinpikachu said:
this is really odd. Why is corocoro taking so long

The official release doesn't happen until the 10th. Give it some more time.

Shikijka (sp? o_O) looks cool. I may use it on my English copy, if it turns out to be good.

I really hope it is fake, the stupid brocoli/bear and the gay fish luvdisc thing....I hate them...but I'm really diggin' the evolution of Tsutaja and Mijumaru <333

RayWJ said:
I really hope it is fake, the stupid brocoli/bear and the gay fish luvdisc thing...I hate them...but I'm really diggin' the evolution of Tsutaja and Mijumaru <333

Lol, too bad it isn't fake. xD

Awesome. Too bad the first pic was a fake but the rest looks pretty awesome. Will we see a poster of the new Pokemon in Nintendo Power? They did not make one for the 4th gen so wondering if they will for the 5th gen. Thanks.:)

Ice Arceus said:
I was hoping that Shikijika would turn white during winter, but it seems like it turns brown. Oh well doesn't really matter anyway. Atleast the game has seasonal changes which is a great feature added into the game.

I think they were going more for the life line of a leaf or tree. Pink in spring (blossoms) Green in summer (leaves) Orange in fall (falling leaves) Brown in winter (dead leaves, or bare trees)

ok so i was just wondering what scan/s were deamed fake and why they were deamed fake. i came in a little late so im just curious what all was released today.

POOP! x( An other Pikachu like pokémon.... It's cute! <3

Am I the only one who likes the plant thing? In my opinion he looks like he could have a neat evolve form. There are many more scans coming, right?

It looks like Pokemon Sunday is going to show the new bug, along with gigaiasu and something I else I didn't catch.

Back