(2) PokeSun, August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

I'm kind of glad those scans turned out fake. I don't like that fish. The broccoli bear was cute, though. Much better looking than the toy. And the Luvdisc evo/look-a-like looked better in that other fake scan, imo (the one with Denchura and Desukan).

The seasons changing in game is the most awesome thing to happen since the introduction of the in game clock in Gen. II! I hope it not only affects what kinds of Pokémon you can and can't catch, but the strength of attacks as well. In summer, Fire attacks are stronger, Ice attacks in winter, Grass in spring. I'm not sure what fall would strengthen.

jimwhat said:
Here's a better quality vid if anybody wanted it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg6d4j2uj1w&hd=1
I hate the speaker guy for talking while I try to listen to Victini's battle theme.

It looks like we will have to wait until the 11th to actually get scans... :/
Isn't it always like 4 days before the actual release date we get some good leaks?

*Depression*

Shimama-man said:
It looks like we will have to wait until the 11th to actually get scans... :/
Isn't it always like 4 days before the actual release date we get some good leaks?

*Depression*
In rare cases, the scans get leaked three days before the actual release date. If I remember correctly, last time it happened was with the starter leaks. I'm pretty sure that we will get them today. It can happen between now and five hours.

Yeah and with the last "isshu" XD, it came out on the 15th and we got them on the 12th. So by that logic it should be today or tomorrow.

Zalman said:
In rare cases, the scans get leaked three days before the actual release date. If I remember correctly, last time it happened was with the starter leaks. I'm pretty sure that we will get them today. It can happen between now and five hours.
*Glimmer of hope*

There is some real leaks though, so why don't they leak the rest?! >ω<

404-lotad-lost.jpg

Sad lotad is sad. He needs moar leaks : /

Yeah. see? Basurao looks very similar to the stupid beard fish and must be its evo. same black nose in front. I seriously think the scans must be real.

Playerking95 said:
No they weren't real everyones said they are confirmed fake deal with it.

Deal with what? I freaking HATE the scan from last night and I WISH it was fake, but its not, there's just no way. And HAS it actually been confirmed fake, or was nothing confirmed and everyone is still speculating wheter or not its fake?

I was doing a bit of research and I don't think it's been mentioned. Shikijika's name comes from "shiki," meaning four seasons and "shika," which means deer. Shika is also the name of a specific species of deer native to Japan. And while on name orgigins, I think gigaisu could come from "giga" and "gaia."

As for basurao, I can only make out the eye and maybe a fin. Maybe it'll be revealed in CoroCoro?

PokeBeach Bum said:
Is it possible a gym leaders name and clothes could have nothing to do with there specialty type? :O Or even better maybe a Gym Leader wouldn't have all the same type.

That is just crazy talk. (sarcasm)

Back