(2) Ring Drop League and Fall Battle Road Promos; 'Black Collection' and 'White Collection' [9/13]

RE: (1) December's Japanese Sets: 'Black Collection' and 'White Collection' [9/13]

first

How much did the packs cost before? If this rumor is true, and the sets in the future are like this, then I think Japan will be getting more sets divided into two subsets.

RE: (1) December's Japanese Sets: 'Black Collection' and 'White Collection' [9/13]

The packs cost about 7 dollars (well Australian) so thats like 5 dollars USD

The packs usually cost 315円 in Japan.

Wow, can't wait to see what these (Quote) "continuation of LEGEND cards" are going to be, hopefully something good. I'm actually pretty excited for these new Sets! :)

315 Y is like $4 AUD or something like that. You better know your maths more now, Naomi.

And this brings up a interesting, yet embarassing theory.

Remember Power Keeprs years ago?

We might be getting a new filler set.

That will have:

1) Missing cards from our next set

2) Shiny cards

3) Various promos from 2008 we havent gotten, i.e. Pikachu, Piplup, etc.

And like PK once was, BUNCH OF NEW AMERICAN EXCLUSIVE FIRST CARDS?

Yeah, please hope so - Oh, and reprint of good early DP-arc cards like Porygon2 GE, Lunastone GE, and Prinplup DP. Anything that isn't Garde, Dusknoir or Claydol.

Peace.

This doesn't mean American and sets outside of japan will be like this right? I mean I'd be fine with the split, but the 5 cards per pack thing? not a fan of that.

Let's see...158 times two is 316...ah, I see what they did there. I don't like it, and hopefully a similar change won't occur in the future for our sets.

Oh, I JUST happened to miss the news story. Oh joy.

No, really. Oh joy. Free, cooler-looking Spritombs. :D

The "Ring Drop" is referring to a Pokethalon event. If you highlight the League schedule for the upcoming calendar year, the League sets for this season are Pokethalon events.

Sept. 27th - Nov. 2nd: Ring Drop
Nov. 8th - Dec. 13th: Hurdle Dash
Dec. 20th - Jan. 31st: Snow Throw
Feb. 7th - Mar. 13th: Block Smash
Mar. 21st - Apr. 25th: Disk Catch

It's been hinted by POP Admins that at least one card in each set will represent a Pokemon known to "excel in that particular sport". In the case of Ring Drop, Donphan. Which stinks because A: I prefer Donphan Prime over HGSS Donphan, and B: That Spiritomb is wonderful.

I am really looking forward to the new league season. I could always use more Spiritombs.

OMG!! I want those spiritombs, I mean what do they go for a peice right now $10! I praise the pokemon official who decided to give out GOOD cards for legues!!

I know you work hard on the website and forum. You also have college. I appreciate the fact you put something like this before playing games.

When I read that they were giving away Spiritomb, it made me realy mad. Seriously, they need to stop giving away all these expensive cards for free. What's next? Luxray GL LV.X? UGH!!!!!!!

On a nicer note, I love the new Victory Medal! I plan on winning a few ;) (Seriously)

Wow fail on the Donphan, also the spirtomb isn't unexpected it is similar to the Dialga G they gave out, so if we go off equivalents(this is SPECULATING BTW)
Uxie= Azelf or Uxie?
Claydol=PONT or Azelf or Uxie?
Dialga G=Spiritomb
Warp Point=Warp Energy
Roseanne's Research=Pokemon Collector
Bebe's Search=Bebe's Search, why not most reprinted card anway
I can't remember what else they gave out last year but i'd think BTS and Rare Candy might be the others.

Back