(2) Ring Drop League and Fall Battle Road Promos; 'Black Collection' and 'White Collection' [9/13]

Pokemon Communication could be a great substitute to Bebe's Search, CFOURCOLTSFAN. XD

In all honesty though, Spiritomb AR is a wonderful choice for this first League Season. A great way to usher in the Gengar era soon to be. I would love for Azelf to be a League Promo in the future as well. As always, they always have a less than lackluster card along with the playable metagame one and Donphan definitely fits that bill. Spiritomb's playability more than makes up for that though. I think they split up HG/SS in Japan before (or maybe it was D/P). This is to be expected for B/W, where we will most likely get a combined set of it all. Looks like Legends and possibly Primes will be returning, so that's alright as well. The Victory Medal looks a lot cooler than the old one IMO. These will be great to get.

dmaster out.

WOW. I can't believe that they are giving away free Spiritombs! I'm so happy because I needed to buy a couple and I can only find them for around $10 in card shops.... I also missed out on the Uxie and Dialga G Promos and was there for most of the other seasons.... So yeah, epic fail. :(

~A+G

AND I AM GETTING A VICTORY MEDAL! Hopefully.....

Those Victory Medals are nice! I'm also happy with the Spiritomb PA promos. That'll help the newer players to get his or her hands on some big cards in the metagame. Ring Drop? What?

Donphan...not so much. :p

I personally REALLY want those Lv. X's back(me being a collecter). The primes lack the artwork (Houndoom, I'm looking at you) and the pop out effect I loved with the Lv. X's. And the legends are....overkill. The pokemon are busting out of the card....hmm thats a problem.... And I don't really like the two pokemon in one card that's really two cards confusion factor. I doubt they will bring back Lv. X's, but you can't crush my hope!!!

They will probably change them into something new but with the same basic idea. I do hope they make the pokemon come out of the card just like the Lv. X's.

I'm really happy about how easy Spiritomb will be able to get! The victory medal looks awesome too!

046b.jpg

blub say thank u :D

sry dont have a pic from the Spiritomb

@ Pokepain: Well thats because donphan decks are so popular, obviously :p

Also, that new symbol on the card is really cheesy. To me it says "I choose you, Pikachu!"

I don't like that new logo. For me, it clashes with the entire card layout.

But hey, free tombs.

The logo is worse than a pokeball one but seriously, I would prefer a pokeball one... Ah well, at least I can stock up those cards if I need another playset in a pinch.

I sure hope they bring back level x cards in black and white. And there going to give out spiritombs thats amazing i need three more for a deck.

I like the changes to sets in Japan. I don't care for the RH set.

Back