(2) Secret Key Download, Platinum Player Strategy Guide [4/9]

I'll will most likely find myself buying that book when it comes out. I seriously need to improve my TCG skills before I go to another tournament. $9.99 isn't a bad price for it either.

Yay for the key event. The key art is cute. I can't wait to get my Rotom to be a mow Rotom. ^^

I already have a Secret Key thanks to a friend with the Japanese version, but I'll be downloading the US one so I can give Secret Keys to my non-Wi-Fi-owning friends. Also, I may pick up that book, it looks interesting.

I think that the secret key is a must have because first of all its needed if you want to change rotom forms, two its free and three you dont even have to leave the comfort of your own home to get it.....unless you dont have wifi then go to toys r us.

This is a very good way to distribute it. It should make most everyone happy.

I sure hope there will be multiple chances for getting the key. Will we be able to obtain it through someone here that has it or is it only on WFC only?:)

xxashxx said:
I sure hope there will be multiple chances for getting the key. Will we be able to obtain it through someone here that has it or is it only on WFC only?:)
You'll be able to get it through Wi-Fi or by going to a local Toys R Us that is participating in the event. Other than that, if the event is redistributable like the Japanese event was, you're only be able to get the event from another person who has it if you're able to actually able to meet with that person in real life, as the event would be distributed from DS-to-DS through their local wireless; a person can't send an event to another person through Wi-Fi.

Also, the Secret Key is a key item, so it can't be attached to a Pokemon, and the Rotom-forms automatically revert upon connection to Wi-Fi, so trying to trade the key or Rotom won't work.

I hope Platinum players can send the key to others through WiFi or that there will be another of these events, since I may be getting the game in July, and I do not want another gaming near-disaster (like the WiFi missions at Pokémon Ranger 2)...

^No, you can only send the key to others through local wireless, if Nintendo of America is keeping that feature enabled (unless that is what you meant).

RE: (1) Platinum Player Strategy Guide [4/9]

Raichu King said:
will this book have strategies and combos for the cards?

Well if he is talking about a combo book then proably, it would be very intresting

:D{M}:D

Back