(2) Secret Key Downloadable Now, Rising Rivals Blister Pack with Carnivine G [4/20]

RE: (2) Secret Key Downloadable Now, Rising Rivals Blister Pack with Carnivine G [4/2

"The Secret Key is not available over Wi-Fi! To download it, follow these steps. You can also go to Toys R Us to obtain it if you do not have wireless internet."

LOL WPM, you wrote not instead of now. ;)

I got my Secret Key earlier this morning.

Too bad the Rotom formes can't be used for anything outside of beating the main story with. What a shame.

Rotom is so cool, LOL though my brother deleted my PL file(good thing I didn't migrate my diamond file). Oh well I screwed up training Rotom so now i get another chance. Heatom is best.

I already got a Secret Key last month from a friend with the Japanese version (and I used a Fan Rotom for the main story), but I'll download this one so I can give Secret Keys to my non-Wi-fi-using friends.

Also, about that clip, I laughed when the Rotom shocked them!

[sarcasm]Whooooo Hoooohhhhh! I live in the middle of nowhere, so the closest TRU is like, 45 mins away! Also, I DON'T HAVE WI-FI!!!!!! YAY!!!![/sarcasm] *crushes computer mouse in anger*

RE: (1) Rising Rivals Blister Pack with Carnivine G [4/20]

zephilim said:
Yeah, I really hope it's Darkrai G, but with my luck it's gonna be Probopass G...

I know how you feel, I have that @#$!%@ luck. But anyway, Darkrai G
would make up for the carnivine dud.
As for the Rotom clip, I love it! 6 and a half minutes of rotomey bliss!

The clip was histerical! I'm kinda afraid to open my oven after seeing what happened to pikachu.....
Funny points: Brock VS. Frost Rotom; Ash's hair; Dawn jerking around like she's posessed. :p (I think I forgot something else....)

Hello, I'm from Mexico, but going to Houston next month... does any know a store to get this blister pack? Because I can't get it here...

MasterGallade said:
Uh, did anyone else notice that Carnivine G's HP reads "80HP" instead of "HP80"?

That's pretty interesting. Maybe it's just a small misprint but that is some observation, I didn't realise until you pointed it out

Veritas said:
MasterGallade said:
Uh, did anyone else notice that Carnivine G's HP reads "80HP" instead of "HP80"?

That's pretty interesting. Maybe it's just a small misprint but that is some observation, I didn't realise until you pointed it out

Is it just a misprint or is another change coming?

The first time Australians can actually be part of an American event and it ends 2 days before out Platinum release date. Totally fair.

How could you get the American event on an Australian game anyways? Don't they... adjust the game to only recieve the local events? That's what they do with European games, at least... o-O

I thought I'd be able to. Anyway, if you can't that's even worse because it defeats the point of making it so widely available. >=(

RE: (2) Secret Key Downloadable Now, Rising Rivals Blister Pack with Carnivine G [4/2

Hey people, did you noticed that Carnivine's G has 1 Retreat Cost, and the post says that Carnivine's G has 2 Retreat Cost?
I saw it, and called my sister and she said the same thing, so anyone could report it to WPM?
Thanks to all :D

I have a question.

The PMC (Pokemon Marriland.com) says now you can catch Rotom with AND without the N'dex* in Platinum. The only difference is the level. Is this true?

*N'dex is my way of saying the National Dex.

MBArceus said:
I have a question.

The PMC (Pokemon Marriland.com) says now you can catch Rotom with AND without the N'dex* in Platinum. The only difference is the level. Is this true?

*N'dex is my way of saying the National Dex.

Well, I know you can catch it without the National DEX (you need to to get it on the Sinnoh DEX), but I guess if you trade a Rotom over from Diamond or Pearl or something, I guess it would be catchable with the National DEX. However, I've never heard of the level changing when you do so.

Back