• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

3/14 Will Overtrade for Mewtwo EX!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Brendan's Trades H: BW, Base misprints, Shadowless W:Southern Island/Ninetales stuff!

Hey, I have a Ninetales from Aquapolis
Ninetales from Expedition
2 Vulpix from Unleashed
2 Vulpix Legendary Collection
Vulpix from Aquapolis
3 Vulpix from Base Set
2 Blaine's Vulpix from Gym Challenge

Let me know if you are interested at all

RE: Brendan's Trades H: BW, Base misprints, Shadowless W:Southern Island/Ninetales stuff!

forneyuntd said:
Hey, I have a Ninetales from Aquapolis
Ninetales from Expedition
2 Vulpix from Unleashed
2 Vulpix Legendary Collection
Vulpix from Aquapolis
3 Vulpix from Base Set
2 Blaine's Vulpix from Gym Challenge

Let me know if you are interested at all

I know I dont need the base or the blaines vulpix. I only need one of each card too. Give me an offer?

Interested in shadowless base and neo genesis stuff. What can I get for those cards?

forneyuntd said:
Interested in shadowless base and neo genesis stuff. What can I get for those cards?

I figure they are just commons/uncommons? Were you looking at anything in particular?

What are just commons and uncommons? The 2 ninetales are rares

I meant most of the cards. Do you have something you are looking at of mine in particular?

Nidoking (S), Venasaur (S), Blastoise (S), Poliwrath (S)

The two ninetales holo versions are around 10 total on ebay.

Oh wow okay. Well nevermind then. SOrry ^^

forneyuntd said:
Oh wow okay. Well nevermind then. SOrry ^^

I'm still interested in them unless you are no longer interested in trading.

would you trade shadowless base holos for any of these?
Brock's Vulpix (Gym Heroes 73)
Brock's Vulpix (Gym Challenge 37)
Blaine's Vulpix (Gym Challenge 66)
Vulpix (HeartGold & SoulSilver 87)
Vulpix (Unleashed 68)
Vulpix (Platinum 102)
Vulpix (Mysterious Treasures 107)
Vulpix δ (EX Dragon Frontiers 70)
Vulpix (Neo Destiny 91)
Ninetales (Unleashed 20)

mewyoshi said:
would you trade shadowless base holos for any of these?
Brock's Vulpix (Gym Heroes 73)
Brock's Vulpix (Gym Challenge 37)
Blaine's Vulpix (Gym Challenge 66)
Vulpix (HeartGold & SoulSilver 87)
Vulpix (Unleashed 68)
Vulpix (Platinum 102)
Vulpix (Mysterious Treasures 107)
Vulpix δ (EX Dragon Frontiers 70)
Vulpix (Neo Destiny 91)
Ninetales (Unleashed 20)

Well what were you thinking?

well i pretty much need all the shadowless holos except for magneton and ninetales. my highest wants would be the three starter evos, but I need all of them. I don't know what you value those cards from your wants at, so can you let me know which you might be willing to trade for them?

i also have a couple extra southern islands cards if those interest you.

mewyoshi said:
well i pretty much need all the shadowless holos except for magneton and ninetales. my highest wants would be the three starter evos, but I need all of them. I don't know what you value those cards from your wants at, so can you let me know which you might be willing to trade for them?

i also have a couple extra southern islands cards if those interest you.

The thing is the vulpix cards are mostly/all commons and you have one ninetales so I don't have a bunch to offer you feel free to offer me though based on your needs.

would you do any 2 shadowless holos for them?

mewyoshi said:
would you do any 2 shadowless holos for them?

Again it really depends on the cards you ask for. I don't know the prices of everything shadowless but I assume all are more then a few commons and a rare...

what about mewtwo and gyarados?

I am online and ready to make deals.

Please cml for your Shadowless cards, thanks! I have Japanese Vulpix/Nintales if you're interested.

RE: Brendan's Trades H: BW, Donphan Prime, Shadowless W:Southern Island/Ninetales stuff!

Aphotic said:
Please cml for your Shadowless cards, thanks! I have Japanese Vulpix/Nintales if you're interested.

I'm working off my phone right now so its kinda hard to see lists but I did pm you so we can work on a trade.

Also Donphan Prime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back