• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

3/14 Will Overtrade for Mewtwo EX!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Brendan's Trades H: BW, Donphan Prime, Shadowless W:Southern Island/Ninetales stuff!

How about...?
My:
Brock's Vulpix (Gym Heroes 73)
Vulpix (HeartGold & SoulSilver 87)
Vulpix (Unleashed 68)
Vulpix (Platinum 102)
Vulpix (EX Power Keepers 69)
Vulpix (Mysterious Treasures 107)
Vulpix (EX Emerald 72)
Vulpix δ (EX Dragon Frontiers 70)
Vulpix (Neo Destiny 91)
Vulpix (Expedition 136)
Vulpix (Aquapolis 116)
Ninetales (Pokémon Rumble 3)
Ninetales δ (EX Dragon Frontiers 8)
Ninetales (EX Emerald 38)
Ninetales (EX Hidden Legends 22)
Ninetales (Expedition 21)

Your:
Leafeon LvX
Glaceon LvX
RH Professor Juniper

LMK or Counter

RE: Brendan's Trades H: BW, Donphan Prime, Shadowless W:Southern Island/Ninetales stuff!

~xatu~ said:
How about...?
My:
Brock's Vulpix (Gym Heroes 73)
Vulpix (HeartGold & SoulSilver 87)
Vulpix (Unleashed 68)
Vulpix (Platinum 102)
Vulpix (EX Power Keepers 69)
Vulpix (Mysterious Treasures 107)
Vulpix (EX Emerald 72)
Vulpix δ (EX Dragon Frontiers 70)
Vulpix (Neo Destiny 91)
Vulpix (Expedition 136)
Vulpix (Aquapolis 116)
Ninetales (Pokémon Rumble 3)
Ninetales δ (EX Dragon Frontiers 8)
Ninetales (EX Emerald 38)
Ninetales (EX Hidden Legends 22)
Ninetales (Expedition 21)

Your:
Leafeon LvX
Glaceon LvX
RH Professor Juniper

LMK or Counter

I would rather not trade the lvxs so soon. I have RH Minccino if you want. Counter?

Brendan said:
I would rather not trade the lvxs so soon. I have RH Minccino if you want. Counter?

How about for the RH Minccino, RH Juniper and one of the LvX?

~xatu~ said:
How about for the RH Minccino, RH Juniper and one of the LvX?

There's not something else you might want ;)?

Nope. What do you think of the offer?

~xatu~ said:
Nope. What do you think of the offer?

well what do you value the xs at? We can maybe work something bigger.

Not much - it's really just for collection purposes which I assume is the same reason you're collecting Vulpix and Ninetales cards. Is there anything else that you don't have on your Wants list that you need? LMK if you do, as that would make negotiating a deal easier for both of us.

~xatu~ said:
Not much - it's really just for collection purposes which I assume is the same reason you're collecting Vulpix and Ninetales cards. Is there anything else that you don't have on your Wants list that you need? LMK if you do, as that would make negotiating a deal easier for both of us.

I am working on a blastzel deck. So staples,manaphy ul, or other related cards I might be interested in.

What staple trainers do you need?

I have two rare candies from Great Encounters. Can I throw those in with the Vulpix/Ninetales for the RH Juniper, Leafeon and Glaceon lv Xs?

I have:
4x Vulpix (Unleashed 68)
Vulpix COL x2 RH
Ninetales (Unleashed 20)

I am interested in
Ursaring Prime x2
UL Jirachi
HGSS Slowking

Can you CML to fill the void?

~xatu~ said:
I have two rare candies from Great Encounters. Can I throw those in with the Vulpix/Ninetales for the RH Juniper, Leafeon and Glaceon lv Xs?
I don't know why I'm just opposed to trading the lvxs.

Rocky45702 said:
I have:
4x Vulpix (Unleashed 68)
Vulpix COL x2 RH
Ninetales (Unleashed 20)

I am interested in
Ursaring Prime x2
UL Jirachi
HGSS Slowking

Can you CML to fill the void?
I can and will but I only need 1x of each Vulpix.
PokemonRulez101 said:
Do you have any ex's?
The two I have listed.

So, the lv X's are not negotiable whatsoever? What do you think would be a good offer then?

I just think I value them more then you.

Understandable - could you give me a counter offer then?

~xatu~ said:
Understandable - could you give me a counter offer then?

Well what are you interested in besides that?

CML for Glaceon Lv X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back