• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

3/14 Will Overtrade for Mewtwo EX!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 8/14 Brendan's W:Donphan/Blastzel H:Holo Energy,RH Cleffa,Monster Binder,Shadowless

Sounds good! To all updated today with new cards including Legendary Shatter Holos!

RE: 8/14 Brendan's W:Donphan/Blastzel H:Holo Energy,RH Cleffa,Monster Binder,Shadowless

Hey, interested in the shattered holo Charizard... Can I see a pic of it? xD

Hey, I have:

1x Floatzel UL
6x Water BW Energy (Mine are from the Starter deck, let me know if that is a problem)
Sabrina's Abra (Wizards Promo 19)

I'm interested in your:

#1 Alakazam
#6 Haunter
#6 Gyarados

Before I can make an offer, are your cards in Near-mint/Mint condition?

My cards are in nm/m condition yes. And as long as they look the same it doesn't matter where they came from

I'm interested in your Red Version and your Lugia 149/147 Aquapolis. CML for them please.

Gah I misplaced Floatzel. I know I have it I just need to locate it again.

I wanted to trade:

1x Floatzel
6x Water energy BW (From starter deck)
Sabrina's Abra (Promo)
Gyarados (Base set) - Has minor scratches

For your:

Alakazam
Haunter
Gyarados

PokemonRulez101 said:
I'm interested in your Red Version and your Lugia 149/147 Aquapolis. CML for them please.
What's your offer/value on lugia?
SoulWind said:
Gah I misplaced Floatzel. I know I have it I just need to locate it again.

I wanted to trade:

1x Floatzel
6x Water energy BW (From starter deck)
Sabrina's Abra (Promo)
Gyarados (Base set) - Has minor scratches

For your:

Alakazam
Haunter
Gyarados

I don't value my cards that low and I don't need gyarados.

Fair enough.

I can do like one of those?

Alright didn't see anything but offer me anyway.

RE: 8/17 Brendan's W:Donphans/FA Zek H:Holo Energy,Shadowless Holos,Crystal Lugia, etc!

Hey you posted on my thread about donphan primes. I would only be interested in bulk amount of holo energies or your black monster binder.

RE: 8/17 Brendan's W:Donphans/FA Zek H:Holo Energy,Shadowless Holos,Crystal Lugia, etc!

@Soar I can work with either. The picture of the binder is on page 20 I believe and everything energy wise is listed. Thanks!

could we do my two donphan prime

your:
3x Holo Psychic Energy Ex Emerald
Black Monster binder
HP rare candy

?

Seems favorable for your side of the trade.

Your:
Crystal Lugia
Pokemon Red

My:
Pokemon LeafGreen
Pokemon Silver Dead Save Batt.
Aerodactyl ex SandStorm

Feel free to counter or PM to confirm. Also, could I see a pic of the Lugia?

I'm not interested in that and you don't have anything I am currently interested so I'm not going to bother uploading a picture. Sorry.

Brendan said:
Seems favorable for your side of the trade.

it does? like, i dont know if i can value a used monster binder higher than 28$ . . . whats not right with this deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back