• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

3/14 Will Overtrade for Mewtwo EX!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 8/17 Brendan's W:Donphans/FA Zek H:Holo Energy,Shadowless Holos,Crystal Lugia, etc!

Do you have any throw ins?

RE: 8/17 Brendan's W:Donphans/FA Zek H:Holo Energy,Shadowless Holos,Crystal Lugia, etc!

well like, what's your definition of a throw in? because on your side the holo energy is a throw in.

Like 1-2 staple tss?

i have copycat and pont and juniper and a seeker.

Juniper and seeker. One of the energies has a pinpoint mark/hole in the center. is that an issue?

yes. ill give you ONE seeker. dont give me that energy, just make it two.

Sounds good. Post final offer then pm to confirm.

My 2 Zekrom FA, RH DCE, Zoroark (with a bend in the middle) for your Crystal Lugia. Counter if not?

alright my:
2 donphan prime
1 seeker

your
Black monster binder
HP rare candy
2 x Ex emerald psychic energy

@fort I will get back to you
@soar deal

hello
i have; 4 dce league promo

i want ur:
BW Communication RH
1x Copycat Expedition RH

lmk
thanks

@forn didn't see anything I could make a counter with sorry
@ash I am interested

my zoroark for your reuniclus rh - PM me with yes, no, or counter offer please.

RE: 8/17 Brendan's W:Donphans/FA Zek H:Holo Energy,,Crystal Lugia, Shinings, Exs!

Brand new cards added to list today get them while they are hot!

RE: 8/17 Brendan's W:Donphans/FA Zek H:Holo Energy,,Crystal Lugia, Shinings, Exs!

CML for:
Shining Noctowl
Shining Mewtwo
E3 Pikachu Yellow Cheeks
Snorlax Lv.X

I didnt see much but offer maybe?

Um, I have some old card that are $10-$15 each.

Not sure what you have to offer but throw something at me.

To all I have a bunch of new stuff to update thread but its going to take some time.

Are Charizard Base and Venusaur Base unlimited edition? If so please CML for them :)

@Narcotic yes they are what do you value them so I know what to look for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back