• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

3/14 Will Overtrade for Mewtwo EX!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 1/8 H:Charizard Star, Older cards, much more W: Easy Wants

Alright yeah Charizard is going to be super hard to get off me but is the Pikachu the only thing you want from me? Also please offer then if your list is not updated.

Here's what I have

Have

Primes/level/Ex/Fa/Legend

2 Yanmega
2 Kingdra Prime
1 Lanturn Prime
3 Donphan Prime
2 tornadus fa
2 electrode prime
2 zekrom fa

In format staples
3 cobalion
1 pont
1 reshiram
2 n
7 rocky helmet 1 rh

Notables
1 Tornadus
2 Good Serp
1 Cleffa
2 Ninetails
2 vaniluxe one rh
2 Plume (this might b hard to get)

Also Have most rares from HS-Nv So just ask for em

2 tornadus fa
2 electrode prime
2 zekrom fa
3 cobalion
1 reshiram

This is what I'm interested in. I also need basics such as oddish/cubchoo/solosis and stage 1s like gloom/duosion.

How much do you have in the way of bulk? I have all of your wants.

I don't plan on selling/trading my bulk to anyone except TT sorry about that.

Brendan said:
I don't plan on selling/trading my bulk to anyone except TT sorry about that.

That's alright. I can look elsewhere.

Have some cubchoo and solosis
What do u think would be fair I also need collector and catcher if u have n e extra

I have collector and incoming catcher but yeah I'd rather you just straight up offer me then I can counter/rearrange that trade.

@Pika no value on it to be honest

Everyone come on these are really easy wants!

RE: 1/8 H:Charizard Star, Older cards, much more W: Very easy wants: Oddish,Solosis,etc

I have...
2x Solosis (B&W)
1x Duosion (B&W)
2x Cubchoo (both types from EP)

For...
Rev. Liepard (B&W)
Rev. Heracross (HGSS)

:)

RE: 1/8 H:Charizard Star, Older cards, much more W: Very easy wants: Oddish,Solosis,etc

Is that all you have and is that all you want? Also if you have 2x of the Cubchoo that has Powder Snow as the first attack I'd like that one preferred.

Hi, I have the following:

6 Water Energy (HP/EM)
6 Fighting Energy (HP/PK)
1 Sealed Pack of Promo Holo Energies

could you CML for more things for the Charizard *?

Brendan said:
Is that all you have and is that all you want? Also if you have 2x of the Cubchoo that has Powder Snow as the first attack I'd like that one preferred.

Yes, I have 2 of each type. I don't have anything else to trade you but if there were something else for me to add that I want... Lapras and Jynx. :) Sorry, I'm new to the trading business... still getting my values right. I've probably asked for too much now. xD

@SilentSword it's going to take a ton to get that Charizard off me I hope you know
@Dino I'm going to have to pass the trade just isn't big enough for that sorry.

RE: 1/8 H:Charizard Star, Older cards, much more W: Very easy wants: Oddish,Solosis,

Brendan said:
@SilentSword it's going to take a ton to get that Charizard off me I hope you know
@Dino I'm going to have to pass the trade just isn't big enough for that sorry.

Oh okay, thanks anyway. :)

How much do you value it, and using T&T or eBay?

They both pretty much have the same price to be honest

No, there's a big difference between the completed eBay prices (45-60) and T&T (90)

The lowest I saw on eBay is $66 including shipping. They go for 70-90 ranging. Mine is in mint condition so I expect towards the ladder end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back