• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

3/14 Will Overtrade for Mewtwo EX!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 1/8 H:Charizard Star, Older cards, much more W: Very easy wants: Oddish,Solosis,etc

The highest one has ever sold for on auction is $68.56, which is here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SHINING-CHARIZARD-Gold-Star-100-101-pokemon-card-EX-NM-condition-/280787914892?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item416043908c

Thanks for your time, but I don't think we would be able to work something out. :)

RE: 1/8 H:Charizard Star, Older cards, much more W: Very easy wants: Oddish,Solosis,etc

I'm seeing one that sold for around 75 but yeah can't seem to find the ones I thought were closer to 80-90 as sold.

Well it is currently about 7 mint so would you do a tornados fa for it?

Also if you want I trade tht charizard I'm very interested

You'd have to trade a lot for the charizard.

That's not a problem just lmk if we can work something out

RE: 1/8 H:Charizard Star, Promo cards, much more W: Very easy wants: Mew Prime, etc

Thanks jtlyk i am getting two mew if you need em

RE: 1/8 H:Charizard Star, Promo cards, much more W: Very easy wants: Mew Prime, etc

I'm going to need a lot for the Charizard and I'm interested in Meta/Trade bait only.

Ok so what do u think would be fair?

I just can't make a reasonable trade offer to be honest I feel like I'd be asking too much so feel free to offer if you'd like to.

I have a BW Duosion, and 2x Cubchoo, one is RH, and both are the Icicle punch.

CML for them please.

Sorry a trade so small isn't worth the postage when I know I can get them from a friend.

RE: 1/16 Everything must go... W: Very easy wants: Mew Prime, etc

Kay 2 zek fa
2 torn fa
3 cobal
And
3 cubchoo
1 solosis

Yeah I'm going to pass on that thanks though.

Do u have a counter offer I don't care if it's overkill

RE: 1/16 Everything must go... W: MACHAMP PRIME!!!

Sorry I just don't see enough I need. Looking for Machamp Prime now.

Are you still intereated in trading the pikachu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back