• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

3/14 Will Overtrade for Mewtwo EX!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 2/26 W: Zekrom EX and more H:Cobalion FA,Celebi Prime, and more!

I need Zekrom Ex for states come on people you know I have things you want!

RE: 2/27 Trading favorably for my wants! H:Cobalion FA,Celebi Prime, Shinings,and more!

cml for :
1x Shining Mewtwo
1x Shining Charizard
1x Shining Gyarados

r they from neo set?

lmk
thanks

RE: 2/27 Trading favorably for my wants! H:Cobalion FA,Celebi Prime, Shinings,and more!

What are your values on them? I like the revived legends deck box, whats your value on that?

r they mint cond? also is the shinning gyarados from neo ? not the HGSSS right?

the revived legend is sold out sorry i need to take those off from my list...anything else do u interested?

i value those charizard 50, mewtwo 30, gyarados 20

lmk
thanks

Correct they are all the Neo ones and yes NM/M condition and I will inspect before confirming anything.

Can I see a picture of these:
OLD BLUE POKEBALL JAPANESE SLEEVE (60 SLEEVE PER PACK)

I'm only really interested in my wants listed and Sleeves/Deck Boxes/Dice Bags. I'm pretty specific on my Sleeve wants because I can just get Ultra Pro ones for a few bucks if I don't see something I like.

Hey what do you value shining charizard at? I have all your wants besides pichu

I got an offer of $50 so I am going to run with that. I updated my wants.

Brendan said:
Correct they are all the Neo ones and yes NM/M condition and I will inspect before confirming anything.

Can I see a picture of these:
OLD BLUE POKEBALL JAPANESE SLEEVE (60 SLEEVE PER PACK)

I'm only really interested in my wants listed and Sleeves/Deck Boxes/Dice Bags. I'm pretty specific on my Sleeve wants because I can just get Ultra Pro ones for a few bucks if I don't see something I like.

this one like the black pokeball
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQek-3cNkdbYNTtN8fj-ImwSTO4XM9oi0AzB5vYcKFqnuwRxRLG7RtuzIAqLg

lmk

thanks

I like them, value?

Hey I was wondering if you could CML for your celebi prime i have Multiple zekrom so I could do something like:
my:
2x Zekrom (1x FA)

For your:
1x Celebi Prime

Is the FA black or grey? Also I only need one. Other than my wants I don't really need much to be honest :/

Brendan said:
Is the FA black or grey? Also I only need one. Other than my wants I don't really need much to be honest :/
IDK I might have the black but I know I have the grey. Do you think we could work something out?

Can you do 2x Zekrom FAs?

Hey! Can you do:

My, x2 RH Pichu, x1 RH Belossom and a Zekrom

Your, Pokemon Collector and RH Sages Training.

PM me if that's good, LMK thanks.

I have a pichu offer?

Lil Wayne said:
Hey! Can you do:

My, x2 RH Pichu, x1 RH Belossom and a Zekrom

Your, Pokemon Collector and RH Sages Training.

PM me if that's good, LMK thanks.

How about I add in FA Thundurus you add in RH Pachi? If so I can do that. I have at least 3 collectors for trade and 2 RH sages I believe just FYI if you wanted more for a bigger trade.

I have 2 Pichus, one Pre release, and a FA Zekrom.

CML for x3 Collectors and x3 Pokemon Catchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back