• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

3/14 Will Overtrade for Mewtwo EX!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 2/27 Trading favorably for my wants! H:Cobalion FA,Celebi Prime, Shinings,and more!

@Puckstopper sorry I didn't see anything else to be honest and I might be getting most of my wants from Lil Wayne.

RE: 2/27 Trading favorably for my wants! H:Cobalion FA,Celebi Prime, Shinings,and more!

Brendan said:
I like them, value?

i value them for 20 ...do u want anything else? so i can trade u the 3 shinings?

thanks

I'm interested in Dice Bags and Deck Boxes, offer me something very good you have some room to cover if you want all three haha.

Brendan said:
I'm interested in Dice Bags and Deck Boxes, offer me something very good you have some room to cover if you want all three haha.

so far the dice bag i dont have ready stock but i can get order from japan. the deck box, which deck box do u like? do u like tokyo tower exclusive deck box?? uhm i have some metal charms wat is ur fav pokemon ?
the deck box i have r from the list in my thread , anything u interested?

do u like japanese dice from pokemon center ?
http://www.hardrock-pokemon.com/PokemonCardAccessories/Dice

lmk
thanks

@ash_satoshi - I don't like any of that which you just offered. I like Donphan a lot, legendary dogs/birds, Luxray, etc. If you can get any deck boxes specifically maybe we can work something out for that. Other than that just keep offering and if you have any of my card wants that'd be cool too.
@The Wii Man - okay that's fine thanks anyway

My:
Kyurem EX
Pichu

Your:
Machamp Prime x2
1x Holo Grass Energy League
1x Holo Grass Energy HP
1x Holo Grass Energy Ex Ruby/Sapphire
1x Holo Grass Energy HP

Sound fair?
Let me know!
:)

I like that but I'd prefer to trade all Grass Energies together and same to the Machamps. Can we make this bigger?

I just updated my list a bit, so feel free to cml!
I'm also interested in a catcher...

I have Regigigas EX, and am interested in the Celebi Prime, Shining Mewtwo, and Shining Charizard. Not quite sure on where to start with this, so feel free to make an initial offer! :D

@Glowstik - I like:
Tornadus FA
Charizard Backpack (value?)
Shaymin UL
Pahcirisu (what set?)
Skyarrow Bridge RH
Pokemon Center

@Jekyl
I saw a few things like FAs and what not, let's get some values established on my cards and yours so far that you've offered me.

The Tornadus FA was traded already.
The Pachirisu RH is Call of Legends.
I value the backpack at $150+ due to the extreme rarity and near mint condition of the backpack(it's one of the original canvas backpacks).
Again Im interested in your:
Machamp Prime x2
RH energy (Mainly grass & water)
Pokemon Catcher

Make an offer and I'll counter.

Can I change a grass holo for a machamp prime and we can do that original deal?

So that would make it...
My:
Kyurem EX
Pichu

Your:
Machamp Prime x3
1x Holo Grass Energy HP

Sounds good to me if its good for you!

Rikko145 said:
Nevermind, I think I'd rather have the mat. Thanks anyways.

Brendan said:
@ash_satoshi - I don't like any of that which you just offered. I like Donphan a lot, legendary dogs/birds, Luxray, etc. If you can get any deck boxes specifically maybe we can work something out for that. Other than that just keep offering and if you have any of my card wants that'd be cool too.
@The Wii Man - okay that's fine thanks anyway

ooh i see i have these if u talk abt luxray and legendary dogs
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac253/misty_kasumi/JPN%20Deck%20Boxes/ZoroakMovietheater.jpg
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac253/misty_kasumi/JPN%20Deck%20Boxes/CASPokemonCenterExclusive.jpg

also i have 4 donphan prime

lmk
thanks

@glowstik I'm pretty interested in Mew Prime also actually.
@Ash What's the value on that box it's amazing.

Okay, I can trade that too...
Hows about...
My:
Kyurem EX
Mew Prime
Pichu
Pahcirisu

Your:
Machamp Prime x3
Pokemon Catcher x2
2x Holo Grass Energy PK
1x Holo Grass Energy HP
1x Holo Water Energy League

Unfortunately my Catchers are tied up with a friend. Let me take those off my list.

ash_satoshi said:
ooh i see i have these if u talk abt luxray and legendary dogs
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac253/misty_kasumi/JPN%20Deck%20Boxes/ZoroakMovietheater.jpg
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac253/misty_kasumi/JPN%20Deck%20Boxes/CASPokemonCenterExclusive.jpg

also i have 4 donphan prime

lmk
thanks

the first one is more rare since only sold in movie theater in japan dat showed the zoroark movie.
i value the first one for 30, the second one 15. :D

lmk
thanks

I liked the second one more anyway so how convenient is that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back