• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

3/14 Will Overtrade for Mewtwo EX!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Brendan's Trades H: Donphan Prime, Base misprints, Shadowless, etc W: Blastzel/Offers

Hey, I'm new to here but I have a few things that you want.
From your wants I have:
Pokemon Collectors, Pokemon Communications, Copycats, Rare Candies, a few Blastoise, and I might have a Floatzel or two. I also have the lines that you need for them. Do you have any new stuff from Black and White?

RE: Brendan's Trades H: Donphan Prime, Base misprints, Shadowless, etc W: Blastzel/Offers

I have 6 Sealed Packs of prerelease sleeves. Will you trade shadowless base for them?

You can't ask for money because you are not a Verified Seller.

DjJoe said:
Brendan said:
DjJoe said:
What do you value the Donphan Prime at? I have most of your wants, but I'm not sure what you'd want for the Donphan.

Let me know, Thanks!

Around $20ish feel free to offer!

I have:

2-2 Floatzel UL [Line]
4 Pokémon Communication
1 Copycat (RH)
1-1 Zoroark [Line]

I also have extra Squirtle and Wartortle.

Let me know. Thanks.
I'm currently working out a deal for my Donphan but if that falls through we can talk.

PokePal said:
Hey, I'm new to here but I have a few things that you want.
From your wants I have:
Pokemon Collectors, Pokemon Communications, Copycats, Rare Candies, a few Blastoise, and I might have a Floatzel or two. I also have the lines that you need for them. Do you have any new stuff from Black and White?
None at all sorry.

konter_j8902 said:
I have 6 Sealed Packs of prerelease sleeves. Will you trade shadowless base for them?
Sorry not interested.

Mudkip said:
You can't ask for money because you are not a Verified Seller.

Sorry about that wasn't sure if I could take offers but not try to sell.

Unintentional skip, not sure why they are better looking but for now let me just straighten my trades out.

Please CML for 1x Glaceon - LV.X - 98 and 1x Leafeon - LV.X - 99.

Ok, but I really need the sleeves ASAP.

eevee said:
Please CML for 1x Glaceon - LV.X - 98 and 1x Leafeon - LV.X - 99.
Not sure what you value them at,let me know and I can work from there?

123wert50 said:
Ok, but I really need the sleeves ASAP.
How soon do you need them, I will get moving on figuring out a trade with you. Basically it's people who want the donphan who are holding me up :(

I value them at $5 each.

eevee said:
I value them at $5 each.

Not quite interested at the moment. I understand they are rotated but that doesn't completely eliminate their values.

I need them by Sunday, if possible.

My: 3x Pokémon Communication (1x BW, 2x HS)

Your: 60x Leafeon/Glaceon Sleeves

~SS

123wert50 said:
I need them by Sunday, if possible.
Alright well let's make a deal then and I can ship out tomorrow.

Shiny Shinx said:
My: 3x Pokémon Communication (1x BW, 2x HS)

Your: 60x Leafeon/Glaceon Sleeves

~SS

No thanks I value them at $1 each max.

RE: Brendan's Trades H: Donphan Prime, Base misprints, Shadowless, etc W: New Wants

i have 1-1 rh zoroark 4 communication and x1 rh rare candy interested in donphan prime lmk if we could work something out

RE: Brendan's Trades H: Donphan Prime, Base misprints, Shadowless, etc W: New Wants

2 Blaistoise PR for 60 sleeves.

It's really fair...

CML for:
1x Glaceon - LV.X - 98
1x Leafeon - LV.X - 99

My:
2-2 Floatzel
2 Pokemon Collector
3 Pokemon Communication
1 Copycat

Your:
1 Donphan Prime

123wert50 said:
2 Blaistoise PR for 60 sleeves.

It's really fair...
Throw me that copycat ;)

LillipupFTW said:
CML for:
1x Glaceon - LV.X - 98
1x Leafeon - LV.X - 99
All I saw on your list was Juniper and Zoroark but that's not enough, feel free to counter offer?

SMP said:
My:
2-2 Floatzel
2 Pokemon Collector
3 Pokemon Communication
1 Copycat

Your:
1 Donphan Prime

This is how I value this trade:

My:
2-2 Floatzel $2.50
2 Pokemon Collector Not needed anymore
3 Pokemon Communication $1
1 Copycat $.50

Your:
1 Donphan Prime $20ish

That's being gracious with the commons.

I need:

#3 Chansey
#4 Charizard
#10 Mewtwo (Suffers from some card damage)
[Image: 100mediaimag0027.th.jpg]
#11 Nidoking
#12 Ninetales
#13 Poliwrath
#16 Zapdos
#18 Dragonair
#23 Arcanine
#32 Kadabra

I have

2-2 Floatzel UL [Line]
4-3-3 Blastoise UL [Line]
4 Pokémon Communication