(3) English Names Confirmed, 3DS Date and Price, Best Wishes' English Name [1/19]

Also, just to clarify, the 3D on the 3DS doesnt "pop out" at you, it actually looks more like a "pop-in", as said by cnet.com. It just adds a lot of depth to the game. Like in BW taht street in huin city where they are walking back and forth, basically a rush hour street, you would see the depth and distance between them.

One of the videos I had seen they showed the 3DS and it doesn't actually pop-out. Like Evolution has said it actually looks more like pop-in. If it was pop-out then glasses would most likely to be needed.

^ Thus it eliminates the need for glasses, its like a box that you can see inside. I will need to try it out to see if it is actually worth it. But now with the "pop-in" more games make sense. Like i was thinking of how zelda would look popping out, and i couldnt see it, but with the pop-in, it makes much more sense.

During the E3 there was a really nice picture they showing the viewers how it would look if you were viewing through the 3DS. I really thought it was pretty cool, but you can't be for sure until your really try it out.

There was a Japanese DSi game that was kind of in 3D and it really showed it off quite well. This will obviously be more refined on the 3DS, but it was a good sign of what they were planning.

dmaster out.

If people are still complaining about the price, do people remember how much the PSP was when it first launched? It was $250. Also if you didn't know, a "PSP2" is coming out and people are speculating it will be $350. If you still think 250 is too much then I don't know what is wrong with you.

Pokemon games confirmed to be in the making for the 3DS and Wii!!! :D I am soooooo happy!!!

Now people might have to buy the 3DS to keep playing the games.

Who is planning to get the 3DS?

I want the blue color but that one is usually targeted more twords girls, so should i get it?

I'm personally gonna get the Black 3DS, but I don't see why you can't get the Blue. It doesn't matter what color is geared towards which gender more, is matters which one you like. The only problem I'm going to have with getting the system is saving up the $250. I have $50, and I'm most likely going to trade in my DSi for extra credit, but I don't know how I'm going to get the rest.

^ In past years, gamestop has made is if you trade in your old DS, you get 40% off a new one. And on the 3DS, that would be $100 off. we just hafta see what deal they will provide.

One question that I have is how will you be able to transfer photos and downloaded games from your DSi if you trade it in? I'm wondering if all that's needed is an SD card of some sort or something. That's kind of a raw deal if you have to have both systems to transfer.

dmaster out.

I think games can be saved to an SD card, at least the saved data can. If I can't transfer my stuff, it's no big deal, I never downloaded anything besides flipnote studio. And I just saw on Gamestop's site that I can get $75 for my DSi, so I'll be trading it in with probably a couple games.

DON'T TRADE IN YOUR DSI UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR DOWNLOADED DSI GAMES

http://ds.ign.com/articles/114/1146609p1.html

Needless to say, I'm incredibly disappointed with this. There goes the extra $75.

dmaster out.

^ I dont really have an DSi Ware games besides flipnote and that book and the paper airplane one. And they have all gotten boring... So i dont see a problem in my instance, they 3DS will get updated to exactally like every other one.

Have you noticed that Blastoise was the only Starter Pokemon to have a weapon attached to it, until now.Samurott has a sword/ horn I presume. It this a blast from the past? See what I did there? Blast? Blastoise? Hmm? Hmm? :p

Back