(3) HGSS Promos, New 'Black and White' Battle Footage [8/20, 8/25]

RE: (1) New 'Black and White' Battle Footage [8/20]

Your Pokemon becomes Yellow when it's paralyzed?Cool 8D

Victini battle music is like giratina theme. Probably that is the new legendary pokémon theme!

Cool nice battles especially Mijumaru vs. that Minezumi evo nah joking but some good attacks there. Swana's attack is windstorm.

paddy185 said:
Does anyone know what attack Swana was using?

That's the new Windstorm attack mentioned in this months CoroCoro

Awesome, nothing new, but it just blows my mind away seeing the difference between the first pokemon games to now :D

dream 1 has come true. pokemon now move and you can clearly see them when they have a status. i thought windstorm was translated as gale.

Haven't these been shown for some days ago? For what I know, they ain't new... :b

My only complaint is I don't like the stat falling animation. The best stat falling/raising animation was in RSE, IMO.

Mucrush said:
Haven't these been shown for some days ago? For what I know, they ain't new... :b

The only ones that technically aren't new are Vicitini battle (Pokesun) and Shikijika. The others were only unlocked for viewing on Daisuki tonight, and we had screenshots only of the other ones from the official site.

Hmm.... with the new "send-Pokemon-out-in-mid-air" animation, I wonder what they'll do for Diglett. *brick*

Miruhoggu's cry sounds weird.... kind of like the beginning of Hippopotas'.

So the sprites turn yellow when they're paralyzed? Sorry, but that looks pretty stupid to me. :x

viper.fox said:
The only ones that technically aren't new are Vicitini battle (Pokesun) and Shikijika. The others were only unlocked for viewing on Daisuki tonight, and we had screenshots only of the other ones from the official site.
No we saw them for some time ago. I clearly remember, so either someone is weird and randomly reload them on the site again or something like that, or you guys can't remember well.. XD

Fiveoclock said:
I hope the frozen Pokemon are actually in a frozen block instead of just the ice between turns thing.

Well, considering Pokemon now close their eyes when they're sleep, that probably will happen. :)

Mucrush said:
No we saw them for some time ago. I clearly remember, so either someone is weird and randomly reload them on the site again or something like that, or you guys can't remember well.. XD

I remember perfectly fine thank you XD Like I said, these only came up on Daisuki this evening. Before you could go in and look at the info on the new Pokemon, but the video spot was set to, essentially, "Coming 20/8/10". They came out today with the new BW Digest which basically surmises the info from CoroCoro.

We've seen screenshots, which might be what you're thinking of. Victini we saw on Pokemon Sunday, and Shikijika we saw in that video captured by Legendary Pokemon which included some stuff for the musical.

Is there a reason some of these sprites look a little...blocky? o_O

SinnohTrainer17 said:
Is there a reason some of these sprites look a little...blocky? o_O

The fact that they're moving could be the reason why they're so... pixelated. Dx

Porygon-X said:
My only complaint is I don't like the stat falling animation. The best stat falling/raising animation was in RSE, IMO.

I agree. I hated how it was just red for upping a stat and blue for lowering a stat in Diamond and Pearl.

Back