(3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Lea

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

anyone else noticed that they only showed kanto pokemon?

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

Of all the things about Pokemon people hope are fake, this is the only thing I'll let you criticise without stepping in the way.

Of course...

I don't want to see a real Pokemon movie.That would really ruin the whole franchise and everything.

Then why is Street Fighter still popular despite that travesty a few years back.

Enough exaggeration peeps.

It better be fake, the Pokemon look way too childish and it won't give haters a good image of Pokemon :\

Yeah, I can handle a Dragonball movie made by some big Hollywood studio, but if Pokemon got that treatment I don't know what I would do with myself. My childhood would be ruined. Glad to know this is supposedly fake.

Yeah that video is definitley fake, think about it, the guy who made this was using pokemon only from the 1st generation who were popular when pokemon came out: pikachu, jigglypuff,haunter,onix,electrode,charizard,gyrados,meowth, psyduck,snorlax,mewtwo,squirtle,bulbasaur,and persian. And if a pokemon live action movie really did come out they would use newer pokemon but that's just my opinion. And as for the new legendary trio the blue one looks like a billy-goat and the other two are growing on me. But I'm loving all these new pokemon,can't wait for the game.

pokemon never released any talk of a live action at E3 or san deigo so this seem's very odd, this looks like the dbz movie, a.k.a an American bust film made for fan's not movie goer's. but I know for a fact that the pokemon company has made it very clear that they want no use of "actual" violence, they may have hint's but i have never seen an actual gun on the show other then a pokeball graber and officer jenny's hand gun (but not a military bust submachine gun that's made to kill everything, except steel pokemon, unless it's armor piercing then they're f'd), and unlike every pokemon movie, comic, show, and story in general, where's the main character? cya

I'm not sure if anyone else has said this before, but maybe the three legendaries have another forme, where they actually look like fighting types?

You do realize that E3 is for video games, right?

The grass/fightning one looks like too much like Arceus,The steel/fightning looks like dialga/arceus or something that pikatchu used it thunderbolt on too much...And the rock/fighting looks half like Donphan and half like Granbull...very odd legendairs...Will take me a long time to get used to them...lol ...lipop!

Another thing is, in a realistic Live-Action movie of Pokemon, the Pokemon will be more real, like have fur and stuff due to CGI, they won't be plastic and childish like these fakes.

And, I bet WPM heart nearly crushed when he saw it. Do worry mate, hopefully no one would dare think of making one/actually make one until you've pitched your idea to the Pokemon Company and they accept :D

Would they accept the idea though? I've had an idea for an animated series which many have stated to be impossible due to expensive licenses and other issues.

Or perhaps it's the cynicism of Pokecommunity and bulbagarden?

I can't deny possibility that they make pokemon real movie, but if they do it , they have to put peaceful expression on it much more, because at first "Pokemon" is for kids. They won't put cruel scenes, like that pokemon explosion and someone die.

But they'll have parents abusing their children as a form of disciplinary action like endangering your sons life by dangling him off a stair case :D

Oh dear. Looks awful and dreadfully corny.

okay maybe there are people (scientist) who had been modifying Pokemon! And thats why there are a lot of these new pokemon that look like older ones! maybe they were experimenting with pokemon dna and thats why it seems team plasma is now nicer than the other teams because they want this to stop!

If you think I'm crazy look at the new pokemon!

Buffalon = tauros
Kibago = ttar line infused with dragon dna!
Mamanbou = luvdisk
the quadruped legends = shaymin + arceus, manectric + arceus

you may say some of the types don't match up but who are you to say what happens when messing with pokemon dna!
and obv i cant acct for every single new pokemon just yet!

yes E3 is video games but release's new movie trailer's as well, the real bulk of the game release's is from game's con anyways. cya

HEY GUYS! lISTEN UP!

someone has the game and is posting pics of it and the instruction booklet on 2ch.

peace!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO can you give some pics please wow omg the moment has arrived!

Yaaay! Let the pokedex infodump begin!

spoilers Alert!!!!!!!::::

OMGGG IRIS IS THE LAST GYM LEADER!!!!! EPIC WIN GAMEFREAK!!!!!!

Back