(3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Lea

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

Some badges i could figure out: (SPOILER)

green: Beetle Badge
brown: Quake Badge
blue: Icicle Badge
yellow: Bolt Badge
purple: Jet Badge
grey: Legend Badge

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

@ Varit

Such as?

And it would benefit you to be more specific with "game's con", lest you wish that I take your message with a grain of salt.

someone has the game and is posting pics of it and the instruction booklet on 2ch.

Oh cool. Let the spoilers commence!

PKMidori, can you download and host the image somewhere? 4Chan isn't allowing imageleeching... :(

sure thing. one sec.

badges:

1 ???
2 ???
3 Hiun City Gym / Beetle Badge
4 ??? City Gym / Bolt Badge
5 Hodomoe City Gym / Quake Badge
6 Fukiyose City Gym / Jet Badge
7 Sekka City Gym / Icicle Badge
8 Souryuu City Gym / Legend Badge

box:

Wow! Nice gym leaders - are there any pics of any new Pokemon? 2ch won't load on my computer...

no pics of new Pokemon yet...

hmm the first three gym are gonna be easy(Mijumaru/pokabu all the way!!!!!)... lol we wont be able to use surf till the 6th gym badge.. lol

You'd think they might move the bit of paper out the way...

-_-

Aside from Gym 6, they all look like dorks....

@Alvin and the Minezumis right?? mean come we all are on the same page here! sheesh

Awesome! Thank you so much, PKMidori--I really appreciate it!

Sorry, I don't get you there.

Has he indicated he'll upload more?

np! I'll try to keep you guys updated with anything i find out until WPM comes and makes updates! Keep it real Pokéfriends!

PKMidori thanks for the upload and translations!!!

All the Pokémon look so amazing!

The transformers movie was really violent with a lot of swearing. So why wouldn't nintendo let this happen? Its been what 15 years since pokemon came out? The people the grew up with it are a lot older now. I don't mind the gubs but as I've said before in other posts as the games keep coming out the polemon get cuter and less mean looking. From scyther to munna???
This would be a great movie for fans like me, older and wanting more violence and a more complex story than just catch em all. AND MAYBE BROCK WILL FINALLY GET LAID lawlzzzzz

First off, LETS PRAY nintendo NEVER makes a live action pokemon flick ANYWHERE NEAR THE ATROCITY of the transformers films. I swear to god if they ever made pokemon films like those, I would kill someone >_<

I can picture it a pokemon film by Micheal Bay. Honestly though pokemon isn't meant to be that violent, instead of doing a live action film what needs to happen is an animated pokemon film with an actual good plot and villain.

the 8th gym leader ks that girl from the anime!

live action film im not sure whether i should laugh or just say oh my...but either way, this film will be epic fail.

Back