(3) Major 12th Movie Spoilers, Porygon-Z G Japan Gym Challenge Promo, Third Part of Arceus Movie Sum

afstandopleren said:
After a prayer from Sheena, Dialga takes everyone back even further in time. There, they're captured by Gishin, who has both a Bronzong and a Heatran. Nobody is shocked that he has a Heatran or anything.
why the heck is no one surprised to see him with what we thought to be a Legendary?
I'm guessing they heard about him having a heatran earlier in the movie.

AHH porygon-z is my favorite :]

can't wait to learn what else it does! new movie is cool too

edit: just thought... what if this porygon z g is a way to comfort the loss of a playable porygon line if GE rotates out? That would not make my day.

They did a similar thing with froslass, so who knows

Oh, man, WPM, I'm still going to find a way to sneak into your travel bag (or something) and see the movie with you. xD (Of course, I'm kidding... But, when you do go to Japan, if you see a spiky-haired kid in one of your travel bags, just act cool... ;0 )

This plot sounds amazing... I guess I'll comment on each spoiler part of the plot:

-I would have died laughing if they said Kevin and Brock were left in the present. That poor guy's just getting left behind all the time... And yay for Kevin for being a minor charater.

-I didn't quite get the "Ceiling comes crashing down on Arceus" part, but I guess that after Damos attacked it and weakened Arceus, it must've stunned it for a while.

-Team Rocket getting the scepter... That's cool, actually. Maybe Arceus will stomp them into the ground? ;0

-Well, now the products with Bronzong finally make sense... Gishin has one... As well as Heatran... Which is just awesome. Now I know Heatran's not going to have some silly "i r help nao too" role, where it fights alongside Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. *Phew!*

-I love the way the people in the past did not refer to Pokémon as anything but Monsters. I can't wait to see what they do with that.

-I hope Notched-Ear Pichu's only major role is finding the key and unlocking the jail cell. ;0 ("It saved the world... By letting Ash and Co. free!") Though I know that's not the case... :(

-Sheena taking Damos' place in attacking Arceus? Uh-oh. ;0 Like.... Ancestor, like... Great great great great grand daughter?

RE: (2) Porygon-Z G Japan Battle Road Promo, Third Part of Arceus Movie Summary [5/15]

afstandopleren said:
Nah, they never have and never will in the games or Anime though atleast in the Japanese anime it has been suggested several times that they can. But nothing ever really happens.

In the Red and Blue games, Marowak dies in Lavender town. Remember?

But I think you're missing the point. Ghosts had to be, at one time, living. So, it proves Pokémon can die, and when they do, they sometimes become ghosts.

I don't even see how this is an issue. It's been said that they die (there are giant towers dedicated to the graves of dead Pokémon, and people in the games and anime say the Pokémon die), they do die, and they're sometimes reborn. (For example, one of the Sinnoh stories says Pokémon that are picked clean and returned to the waters may begin life again.)

Edit: Here's the exact wording:
Pick clean the bones of Pokémon caught in the sea or stream. Thank them for the meals they provide, and pick their bones clean. When the bones are as clean as can be, set them free in the water from which they came. The Pokémon will return, fully fleshed, and it begins anew.

Now, the Pokémon you have and train will never die, because the game developers do not want little kids crying over their beloved Pokémon dying. However, if the game were more realistic, yes, they would be able to die.

Gishin with Heatran...Ugh. I don't want him to have a cool Pokemon like Heatran. Maybe Bronzong is hypnotizing it, too. Or Heatran is under a form of mind control. Gishin was supposed to control Pokemon with machines. This movie is going to have a lot of time paradoxes. It ought to be interresting. :)

Sweet. Amazing artwork banner from of course Xous. I love the Tower there and Ho-oh as well, although Lugia should've been included somehow.

Porygon-Z G looks pretty sad. Unless his other Power/Body/Attack is better than a flippy second one.

Heatran is included. I'm happy. Lol at Kevin being left behind. Notched-Ear Pichu reminds me of the dog from Pirates of the Caribbean. "You taunt me with those keys!" the starving prisoners yell.

dmaster out.

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=100296
WPM you might want to check this out :p

Hm... That almost looks fake, Yoshi. (I'm basing this purely off the artwork, anyways, which is probably a bad idea.)

I can't even see Arceus in the background, and the pendant just looks oddly drawn.

Oh, well. Maybe it'll be real.

Wow. A lot of news. Anyway. The 12th movie sounds pretty cool amd it looks like it will be better than if not the same awesomeness as movie 11. Cool.:) The cards look cool too. I sure wish I could get more right now.:)

Well, the SP/G Pokémon at all seem to get bader with every card they print o0

fianaly gs ramkes a coming!!!12 movie also sounds great!!!

Well, the whole plot line of this movie is making my head spin, so I hope they release a timeline with the DvD. I hate it how everyone will marvel at Arceus, but Heatran will just stand there, with a puppy dog eye face(is that possible for a Heatran?), wanting attention(he'll get less then N.E. Pichu.) It's like when that Battle Frontier Pyramid Brain(Paul, maybe that's his name?) had a regi, and no one even noticed.

^His name was Brandon.

Why do so many characters have Legends? Aren't they supposed to be rare, and next to impossible to catch? I want Heatran to rebel against Gishin. I don't think the movie's villain deserves an awesome Pokemon like Heatran.

I have a feeling that Zapdos will also be owned, how else will they fit yet another ledgend in this movie? Anyway, I knew Gishn would have somthing to do with Heatran, red hair and a funny metal crest on his head resembles heatran. I would never have guessed that he owned him though.:rolleyes:

Luv the banner WPM, here's my theory on the pokemon that died in the tower; they where flareon (Entei), vaporeon (Suicune), and jolteon (Raikou). Does anyone agree? :/

Loyal Lucario said:
here's my theory on the pokemon that died in the tower; they where flareon (Entei), vaporeon (Suicune), and jolteon (Raikou). Does anyone agree? :/

Um, I dont remember any question on what pokemon died in the tower. I thought everyone knew it was Sui/En/Rai.

Back