(3) Nintendo Power Pikachu, Fossil Quiz, New Nintendo DS Model Soon [9/28]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (1) New Nintendo DS Model Soon [9/28]

if they makew games that use the camera thats bad for all the people that have a old DS/DS lite :(
but it sounds cool :D

Edit: First post yay :D

<3 music playback capability's :p
<3 Digital camera

I wonder if they will let you play the music while your playing a game...

Actually WPM, this news as been out for a while, now, infact at the latest E# Conference a reporter finally squeezed a small rumor about the new DS from a Japanese Marketing Advisor there...

I picked up on cause it was one of the headlines on G4 that day...

IT is extremely interesting thought, coupled with Nintendo's new Wi-Fi system capabilities...

IMO, it'll still fail to compete with the PSP if they can't give it better games and graphics. Let's face it, the psp has good games with good grahics. DS has equally good games but with bad graphics.

I'm supprised nobody at my school has noticed this yet. Nice one WPM!

The PSP has like 2 or 3 games that I would want to play. The DS has better gameplay but they seem to not be developing the graphics much. Hopefully the new style will have more RAM.

It's game boy camera all over again, but actually usable this time. :D

...I don't like this. If you want music, internet access, a few games, and something that fits in your pocket(!!!) buy an IpPhone or IPod. I'm guessing that this DS will have slow internet access, a low music quality, and un-enchenaced graphics.

And the camera...I carry my phone with me ever where, and if Nintendo can't make a game with incredible graphics, I doubt the pictures' quality will be any better.

Cool, I can't wait to see what it'll look like. I wonder if it's going to cost a lot more?

I wonder if I can pay for it with buckets of drool....and can you play music while you're playing the games(I might play Eye of the Tiger during a pokemon battle.)

i've found a new article about this new DS system, and apparently a release is planned overseas in 2009

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a131301/nintendo-to-release-new-ds-in-japan.html

this is the moment i've been waiting for! i knew buying the DS light wouldn't be worth it when this baby came along! :D

wow...soo many optumistic comments soo far *sarcasm* but some of them are right... Nintendo indeed needs better graphics... at least they could make the games 3-D, it can be done hence pokemon dash and the Kirby Superstar cutscenes....

...I don't like this. If you want music, internet access, a few games, and something that fits in your pocket(!!!) buy an IpPhone or IPod. I'm guessing that this DS will have slow internet access, a low music quality, and un-enchenaced graphics.

And the camera...I carry my phone with me ever where, and if Nintendo can't make a game with incredible graphics, I doubt the pictures' quality will be any better.

I agree and I feel a little apprehensive about this new DS. Frankly I don't care if my DS can access the internet, take pictures, or play music. That is what I have my computor, camera, and iPod for. The only improvement that I would want is improved graphics. I am perfectly happy with my DS lite and I will have to wait and see how this new DS will turn out.

kirkeastment said:
I've found a new article about this new DS system, and apparently a release is planned overseas in 2009

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a131301/nintendo-to-release-new-ds-in-japan.html

That website used Nekkei as we did, but no where does it say in the Nekki article that there is a U.S. release or that there will be larger screens...

Seems like Nintendo's version of the PSP. It'll probably cost as much as the PSP did when it came out...-_-

Heh, sounds awesome.

Then again, that's also what Max Media Dock is for xD

-prepares defense for Anti-System modifying people-

eh... I wonder what the price is gonan be XD
It sounds really cool, but then again, what are computers for?

It'll become a portable mini laptop, or something like that...

HELL YEAH!Just this morning, I lost all faith in the ds and had a passion for consoles like the ps3.But now, its all DS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back