(3) Pokemon Game Show Reveals [8/16]

Love how the reaction to Origin is almost identical to the BW2 special. :D

Here's hoping it means we're getting 3D Classics: Red and Green...

garbodorable said:
A POKEMON ANIME FAITHFUL TO THE GAMES - good lord I don't care if it's 2 episodes long, anything that departs from the usual anime is a dream come true. The only thing that could possibly make me more excited is if the world of the anime was laid out just like Kanto from Red and Green

I think the animé world is the same as the games, the layout in brock's gym matches what's seen when red and blue fight using their hands.

Those flowers must be where you find Flabébé then. If the type of flower you're standing in is the type of flower Flabébé holds I'll probably catch all different kinds in no time...

In Brasil, Copag will translate the TCG XY set for Portuguese in 2014, so we will get XY late this year.

PS: I hope I will not get another warning, I´m not American neither Inglish so I do what I can, this is not a school is one forum!

If any of you were interested in hearing the battle music, someone recreated it a while ago from some battle footage. It sounds exactly like the actual thing! It's amazing!

http://youtu.be/TMf28-2gGAM

Possible new pokemon revealed?

OK so in the Pokemon Origins trailer if you pause at 0:33 you can see a statue of what looks like a cat with wings. I don't recall any pokemon looking remotely like that and I don't think I've ever seen a statue of anything that wasn't a pokemon in the pokemon world. So, could this be a new one? I took a screenshot of it and attached it to this post so you can check that out or go look for yourself. Also, I wasn't really sure where to post this so it might be moved I guess.
Any thoughts?

[attachment=7119]

Attachments

• pok.JPG
    pok.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 154
I hope the mystery footage screenshot doesn't end up being just a cgi or an adventure-less game like Battle Revolution, something like this can be pretty promising on the Wii U thinking how amazing the graphics can be and how they can make the battle menu and HP/status show up on the Wii controller's screen keeping the battle scene clear and making it closer to the DS experience. A Pokemon game on the Wii U is probably one of Nintendo's only hopes to make the Wii U shine anyway since its been pretty much dead since its release so let it be a good one Nintendo!

I after looking at all the screenshots, I am more hyped then ever for X and Y. Also Shiny Sylveon looks amazing.

The new Anime/Special looks very promising! I'm hoping for it to be more than just a special. I have always wanted to see an animated version of the game and watch the playable characters on their adventures. This will open up a lot new possibilities; for starters the main character might even get to be a regional champion. I hope they will stay with the in-game stories and not show the Pokémon from newer generations in this series. They can use new specials/series with the new characters that include the Pokémon from that generation!

I have high expectations!

RE: Possible new pokemon revealed?

Chariblaze said:
Here's hoping it means we're getting 3D Classics: Red and Green...
Unless they're willing to do a massive overhaul of the original titles, all for the sake of making them compatible with the post Gen 2 titles (which they did already, in the form of actual remakes), I wouldn't count on a 3D Classics version of the original GB titles ever happening, or a Virtual Console rereleases of them either, for that matter...

Ohman177 said:
Am I the only one wondering what that statue is of during their fight in the Origin trailer?

Ohman177 said:
OK so in the Pokemon Origins trailer if you pause at 0:33 you can see a statue of what looks like a cat with wings. I don't recall any pokemon looking remotely like that and I don't think I've ever seen a statue of anything that wasn't a pokemon in the pokemon world. So, could this be a new one? I took a screenshot of it and attached it to this post so you can check that out or go look for yourself. Also, I wasn't really sure where to post this so it might be moved I guess.
Any thoughts?
You asked this twice, couldn't you have just editted the first post? Anyways, I'm fairly certain the cat/bat statue is just a generic statue, commonly seen at the front of gyms in the games.
Cerulean_Gym_FRLG.png

Like the ones seen here (those are certainly no Pokemon I can identify!).

Velivolo said:
Anyone else think that Lucario and Blaziken might just be in the wii u smash bros game? Honestly I don't have hopes for a new console pokemon game, especially not this close to X and Y. And hasn't Lucario been in the game before?
Yeah, Lucario has been in Smash (the previous one, Brawl, to be specific), and I'd wager he'll be returning, considering how Game Freak seems to treat him with iconic status and what with him being one of the headliners of the Mega Evolution process. Unless Pokemon Trainer returns and Charizard gets booted from his team, I wouldn't count on Blaziken taking a spot though.

Anyone else think that Lucario and Blaziken might just be in the wii u smash bros game? Honestly I don't have hopes for a new console pokemon game, especially not this close to X and Y. And hasn't Lucario been in the game before?

RE: Possible new pokemon revealed?

J.D. said:
Ohman177 said:
Am I the only one wondering what that statue is of during their fight in the Origin trailer?

Ohman177 said:
Any thoughts?
You asked this twice, couldn't you have just editted the first post? Anyways, I'm fairly certain the cat/bat statue is just a generic statue, commonly seen at the front of gyms in the games.
Cerulean_Gym_FRLG.png

Like the ones seen here (those are certainly no Pokemon I can identify!).

I actually made a whole new thread but it was deemed unworthy and merged with this one. That's where the second post came from.

We have plenty of ornaments and statues of creatures that don't exist in the real world, its called art... why does every single thing resembling a creature down to every statue, in a fictional universe with monsters have to be more than just that? o_o

Velivolo said:
Although I do think it would be kinda cool for blaziken to be in the new smash bros, this picture itself is not from super smash bros. Smash Bros has always been a 2-d game and if you look at some of the pre-release pics for the new one, its going to stay that way. So my thoughts are that its either a new game or just a video for x and y.

Drohn said:
The new Anime/Special looks very promising! I'm hoping for it to be more than just a special. I have always wanted to see an animated version of the game and watch the playable characters on their adventures. This will open up a lot new possibilities; for starters the main character might even get to be a regional champion. I hope they will stay with the in-game stories and not show the Pokémon from newer generations in this series. They can use new specials/series with the new characters that include the Pokémon from that generation!

I have high expectations!

I hope its a new anime to btw did anyone else notice red and green/blue/whatever both have a mole near there mouth s
a small detail but why I wonder (goes off to theorize)

coolhippowdon101 said:
Velivolo said:
Although I do think it would be kinda cool for blaziken to be in the new smash bros, this picture itself is not from super smash bros. Smash Bros has always been a 2-d game and if you look at some of the pre-release pics for the new one, its going to stay that way. So my thoughts are that its either a new game or just a video for x and y.

What do you mean? You can pan like that in any Smash Bros game using the pause/camera thingy. And it's just a screenshot- So that may very well be what they did. Honestly, I see no reason to dismiss out of hand that blaziken could be in Smash Bros.

That is 100% not Smash Bros. The graphics are completely different and even if you were to capture a picture from that pose it wouldn't be animated. (There is a video for it)

Back