(3) Redshark for Mac Testers Wanted, Speed Gamers Capturing Pokemon for Autism Fundraiser, All Bonds

RE: (1) All Bonds to the End of Time Images and Translations [12/19]

finally :D

Took us all night :p

Cards like Hippowndon is really crazy

However I really love the following cards:
Floatzel GL Lv.X
Luxray GL Lv.X
Gallade 4 Lv.X
Alazakam 4 Lv.X
Lucario GL
Quagsire GL
Leafeon

<3

PokeBeach Front Page said:
[P] Recover: Discard 1 Psychic Energy attached to Alakazam 4 and remove 4 damage counters from Alakazam 4.

That quote is hilarious, 4,4,4, do they ever end? :p

Edit: O_O Those E4 Supporters are crazy! Think about those with Leafeon (BET one), you could heal one pokemon (must be an SP pokemon unfortunately), then use Lucians apointment, and move them to someone who needs them, but doesn't need healed!

Edited the edit, I messed up a word. :/

I'm not completely sure what I think of this set yet, but at least I can say one thing: Damage Swap is back! Thank you Alakazam 4 Lv.X! Now I just need to find something good to play with it (tomorrow, I can't be bothered today).
Anyway, I quite like include the new Nidos, though Nidoking is a tad on the bad side to me due to it's 2 tails, do nothing effect for the second attack.
Weezing is insane. Confuse it and your opponent won't take a prize when it's KOed. Who thought of that?
Floatzel Lv.X has certainly grabbed my attention with it's Poké-Power mainly, though the Feraligatr type attack isn't excatly bad.
Shiftry it fantastic. All of your opponents flips are tails and it can confuse them? I love it really.
Flygon Lv.X is still great.
TGI G-109 SP Radar is rather nice, being a Bebe's Search for SP's in Trainer form.
Underground Expedition is the reprint no one has been waiting for. The
Gym's are interesting, but I don't know how much I like them (apart from Sunnyshore in a Lightning deck).
Upper Energy is really nice. It reminds me slightly of Scramble, just no where near as good.
SP Energy is good for SP decks, obviously, acting like a Multi.
Gallade 4 and it's Lv.X are still great.
Aaron's Collection is an SP Roseanne's Research. 4 of in every SP deck from now on.
Most other cards don't really grab my attention.

Those Hippowdons are crazy....

It's got blissey's attack.
An amazing body.
An evil Poke-power.
And an awesome attack on the Lv.X.

Jigglypuff13 said:
Aaron's Collection is an SP Roseanne's Research. 4 of in every SP deck from now on.
Aaron's collection searches the discard pile not the deck ;) (so its not like a roseanne ;P )

Awesome.They are bringing back some old set cards. I hope we can get our own copies soon.:)

BROKEN CARDS!!!

They kind of screwed up the game. There are so many combos now it's scary, as well as really cheap cards like that Hippowdon.

I can see a Flygon and Hippowdon deck doing well when fighting Lv.X.

think undegrond expedition is bad cause you use claydol to put bad cards at the bottom :(
im pretty sure im gonna make a deck with weezing and xatu SW (thats going to be annoying ;) )
I also wants to make a deck with shiftry (his just.....<3)

WPM:could you please put the scans at the left.I don´t know wich card am I seeing.

this brings me 2 1 question are flying and surfing pikachu leagel again and what are the boxes odd

Oh, gosh. Those Pikachu's are so awesome. My brother and I have all three of them in their old forms, but think of how rare those cards might be. The base set Pikachu re-make is the one I would like the most. The rest of the cards aren't bad either. This set is going to be great. :)

Vaporeon is pretty awesome for a stage 1. Just bring out a jolteon/froslass and damage the whole bench, then use neoteny, play vaporeon, then snipe for 60. Just use neoteny every turn to snipe for 60 every turn.

Alakazam Lv.X is like base set alakazam all over again. Well, for an SP deck.

Lucario's poke-body is like a double-edged sword. Unless you're playing an SP deck.

Oh god, hippowdon is awesome. Stock Sand is just like blissey MT's attack. Sand Reset is just awesome, especially when your opponent just got that 10th energy in play to deal 130 damage with verdant dance. Double Shoot is like Double Launcher, except it does 20 less damage a benched poke and it can be used every turn. Huh? What's that? Do I hear Regirock and Stark Mountain coming?

Shiftry=awesomeness. You confused by ol' grumpig? You take 60 damage a turn and they can't attack. Oh, you want to retreat? I'd say 1-2 ariados MT can fix that. Your blastoise wants to use well digging? Too bad, I just use Block. I'm telling you, this thing is INSANE.

Jirachi is awesome. You can use the effect of 2 supporters per turn! You want to use 2 roseanne's? Wish granted. 2 bebe's? You can do that. And when jirachi's knocked out, you can get ANY CARD. You finally set up? Hello, rare candy.

Eevee is a good basic in an eeveelution deck. Just plop down a lightning energy, use its first attack, and get a jolteon. Next turn, attach another lightning energy, and play down jolteon. 50 + 10 spread by T2? NICE.

Kecleon is interesting. With lake boundary/lucario GL, hit pretty much everything for double damage. If you're lucky, 140 damage for 3 energy. I call it Sir Flip Alot.

In an SP deck, G-109 SP Radar is basically a bebe's. Awesomeness.

Underground Expedition seems like it combos with Claydol. What if you need to use its poke-power and all the cards in your hand are important? Just get 'em back with Underground Expedition.

Although I wanted double colorless energy to be reprinted, Upper Energy is pretty close. Like a poor man's Boost Energy. Or in this format, the only thing close to a Boost Energy.

Vespiquen 4's attack is pretty much like Hippowdon MD's second attack, only dealing 20 less damage. Huh, what's this? I see a Leafeon Lv.X and Sceptile GE on the horizon. What? You want to combo with this new vespiquen? Go ahead!

Drapion 4 is nice for a basic. Its 2nd attack is pretty much the same thing as aggron's 3rd attack, but this is on a basic. Awesomeness. Expect to see this at prereleases in about 5 months.

Flint's Spirit works well with Vespiquen 4. Another energy, another chance to do 20 more damage. With Leafeon Lv.X(assuming you leveled up from the leafeon in this set), that's 4 energy cards per turn. With Sceptile GE, that's like attaching 8 energy per turn. AWESOMENESS!

Yeah, that's pretty much all my coverage of this set. I really want Hippowdon Lv.X...

Wow, I don't even play the TCG and I can tell these cards are great. (Well, I suppose reading poster's reviews helps, too. xD )

I love the artwork on so many of the cards... x3

I have a question about Kecleon. If your opponent had weakness to lightning and resistance to water for example, how would that work?

RE: (2) Speed Gamers Capturing Pokemon for Autism Fundraiser, All Bonds to the End of Time Images and Translations [12/1

This set is insane, can't wait for it to come out. Jirachi + Upper energy = <3. Weezing is ridiculous, Floatzel X is awesome, to much good stuff to explain it all. :D

RE: (2) Speed Gamers Capturing Pokemon for Autism Fundraiser, All Bonds to the End of Time Images and Translations [12/1

the cards look just amazing! i love the artwork on almost all of them. and yay for a new vaporeon for me to collect! i can't wait to see those out in america.

Back