(3) Redshark Update, Darkrai Wallpaper, Death

i know how you feel! i remember first experience a death in my family with my extremely close grandfather! i was in the room when he passed away and it such an emotion time! I still don't feel like he is really gone, or that him being gone is REAL LIFE :)! i hope everything turns out for you and your family. Send my condolences :)

Well i certainly understand WPM, its hard. 3 months ago my Grandfather died, he was more than my gramps, he was my best friend. So i know how you feel right now, and it will be tough. The next few weeks aren't going to be fun, the first holiday with out them, its not going to be easy. Eventually you will forget the bad memories and just see the great times you had with her. The closer you were to them, the longer it takes. I'm not their yet, but i know it will come. She is forevor with you, and you will meet again!

Dude that sucks, It may not help you but when i lost My Grandpa, I thought of his long life, being born in the 1900s, he saw WW1+2, JFK, Regan, Martian Luther King, Disco, Hippies, Titanic sinking, etc etc (he wasn't present at them but he ''saw"). He lived a long life, and you need to do the same thing, lift your chin high and move on, loosing loved ones sucks.

Well time heals all wounds

I feel for you WPM. My aunt just died and my grandma is in the hospital. Also, my dog died a while ago. This might not seem like much, but she was my best friend. I don't get along with people that well. :) The point is, its ok to be sad about someone close to you dying. Please don't let pokebeach get in the way of your family duties.

That is too bad. I hope you can take a rest. You deserve it.:)

Wow, that's sad. I kind of know how you feel as I have lost several loved ones myself. Take as much time away from pokebeach as you need. You'll be in my prayers.

I sorry to hear about your grandmother. I know how hard it is to lose someone who is as close to you as a parent. I lost both my grandparents on my dad's side and my maternal grandfather (but that was before I was born, so I didn't get the chance to know him). Now, all I have left is my maternal grandmother and she's going to be in her nineties soon. I don't know how I'll fair when I lose her!

Anyways, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I am very sorry to hear about that, and like most people who have posted here, know exactly how you feel.
A few years back ('03 I think), my grandfather on my mothers side, who I was extremely close to, died. I knew it was going to happen, but it was still a massive shock. A few years after that (I can't remember when exactly), my grandmother on my fathers side died, and while I may not have been as close to her as I was my grandfather, that was still a massive shock. My grandfather on my fathers side died when I was about 2 (I think), plus I have had an Uncle die during my life.
You and your family have my condolences.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. I have lost several family members close to me over the years and know that it isn't easy to deal with at all. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

May God bless your family. Even though no one I really love has died, it can happen anytime. Sorry about the death WPM. =[

I'm very sorry =[. My grandma, too, is sick. She smoked for 60 years, and it's catching up with her. I hope that your grandma will rest in peace :)

When I was about seven, I had a dog that my mother had had before I was born. I loved that dog. One day, I and my mother were visiting California. My dad was going to join us from the other side of the country, and the day before he left, that dog died of Cancer. I remember hiding under the bed when my mom was talking to my dad. I knew that dog was sick, and might die. It never really struck me untill I heard my mom sobbing. I remember that we hugged eachother on the floor of that hotel room. We cried for almost an hour.

I remember that on the day of the SW prerelease, I woke up early out of excitement. It was about 3:00 AM. I decided to peak into my parents room. To my suprise, they were awake. They were both out of bed, and told me that my beloved dog who I had ever since I was a baby was very sick. I still decided to go to the prerelease, because I knew the only thing I could do was pray for him. That night, the vet put him down.

About 6 years ago, my beloved mother was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. She spent two long years fighting the cancer. I was young, and didn't understand most of what was going on at the time. My parents never told me the gravity of the situtation. But still, I sensed something was amiss, though I never fully realized that she could die. After a long battle, she beat the Cancer.
Last year, it came back.
The docters weren't as hopefull this time around. They couldn't do some of the same treatments as before. The cancer has spread almost everywhere. Her armits have turned black. She is in the hospital frequently because she broke a hip, or got too dehydrated. She is feeling a little bit better now a days, but we all know that one day, she'll be gone. It is tough facing mortality on a regular day basis. My two best friends lost there mother to Cancer as well. It is very scary knowing that I'll have to face my teen years with out a mother. But this experience has taught me to be an optimist. I know that each day, knew medical advancements are made. Other people who have lived 14 years with the same diagnosis. I know that our time together is short, so I try to make the best of it.

Props to whover reads that.

It's tough. My dad died about 6 years ago of skin cancer that spread to his brain. Within a couple of months, he went from normal to a shell of his formal self, completely delirious due to the destruction of his brain and the toll the chemotherapy took on him, loss of hair and the facial swelling. I wish my parents hadn't lied to me about his diagnosis, since he had been diagnosed 2 years earlier but only revealed it to me once he was far gone and had only a couple months to live. I never got the guts to talk to him for one last time, which is my greatest regret. I was young and naive then. Even in his last days, he still had his same idiosyncrasies, with his daily lavish breakfast-making ceremonies. You're right, it is like a dream. Now every time that time of year comes around, April-May, I can still smell the same kind of air that was around then.

We're all sorry to hear that, I mean, no mortals that won't feel uneasy after hearing an obituary. If it's for your sake, rest and calm yourself for a period of time, ya?

I'm so sorry for ur nana WPM. It really sucked when my nana (we also called her that) died when I was in 2nd grade. But at least she is going to a better place and you have to remember that.

I haven't had a close family member die yet, but I always have a feeling it will come, and sooner than I hope. Anyways, I always keep myself strong by telling myself that if they do die, they would want me to live my life instead of mourning all the time.

Just a friendly word from bubba235...

Thats very sad but you have to take care too no matter what your nana"s still loves you

Back