(3) Triumphant Images, Isshu Based Off NY, Black White Perfect Score [9/9]

Wow Black and White must be doing very well if they got a perfect score and the Pika poster looks awesom and the booster cover are is pretty good also XD.:)

@ShinjSan that's a really good idea

@Illusion i thought the other regions were based on places in japan.

this perfect score makes me want the games more but until i'm able to i'll just watch the walkthroughs (makes me more excited for the games).

Incredible i cannot believe that pokemon black and white got a perfect rating,so could we say this is the great return of the franchise but even then the game really has good gameplay elements.
It is nice to see that Isshu is based on New York,finally there is something where i get to see how i can contribute by just posting ideas based on arguments and observation and how probably speculation is the best part of seeing a new generation and finally getting to know if you had a good idea or by just knowing the real product.

@Illusion: what do you mean? Every previous region was based on a real-world Japan region...
eg: Sinnoh = Hokkaido.

Bahaha, I knew Isshu would turn out to be NYC based. The geography fits all too well (and if you argue that there's no desert in NYC, it's symbolic for ground zero, most likely).

USA
USA
USA

Woo 40/40. This game must be really good. Can't wait.
and I just have to get this out...woo I knew it! The evidence was all right :D

yea, black and white is gonna be pretty nice. higher expectations now that i saw it got a perfect rating.

also, is it just me, or does electivire look person on the booster pack. pretty unflattering artwork imo

Where did this so called "beta cover" come from? Is it verified legit?

(and if you argue that there's no desert in NYC, it's symbolic for ground zero, most likely).

I highly doubt that. It's more likely that the huge desert is based off of the idea of the Wild West and ghost towns and such.

I think thats a cool idea. Since the previous regions were all too fake to me. I didnt feel like i was really part of the game. Now that it is based off a real place. I think its really nice.

All of the previous Pokemon regions were modeled after regions of Japan.

@Illusion a lot of people says they are based off places in Japan that's why i thought that.

@Illusion So far they've all been based on places in Japan, thus your statement is untrue.

An American based region is a new refreshing idea and a nice way to restart the games, I just hope to see an England based game at some point in the future. :D

I really love the pack art for the next set, also I can't wait for there to be a Mamoswine premade deck.

OK, sweet. The pack designs are epic, and Dialga looks pretty fierce. I'm happy we have a non-Japanese region, and that Black and White earned such a high score! I'm pretty impressed!

Im just saying. They seemed really random to me.... Im not a pokemon freak to as know were each region is.... I just like the games.... I feel bad now :(...

you can tell its new york by the bird pokemon wargle (eagle) memepoto (pigeon) these can be found in the city
or its kind of like the jungle (by the pokemon not by the citys) theres like 4 monkey pokemon and a chinchilla and a flying squirrel. but its based on new york so whys there jungle pokemon?

They cant make the pokemon purely new york. Then all of the pokemon will be boring. Its based off new york. Its no actually exactly new york. They have routes and stuff.

I was thinking it'd be based on some other place in America, you know, like a city but isn't too crowded?

Back