3DS Discussion Thread

First off, this is not a thread dedicated to ONLY 3DS owners/users, and I also find that quite rude. Second off, I have the right to my own opinion; that's why. I just said I don't like the 3DS, and I think it's a waste of like $300!

I don't blame you for getting turned off of it right now.

There is no denying the 3DS has had slow, poor, pitiful start, but that really has nothing to do with the amazing system (because it truly is once you get your hands on one). Rather, it's Nintendo's and other developer's faults for the way the launch has happened. I have faith it will pick up in the Holidays when there are expected to be gigantic hit after gigantic hit coming out.

dmaster out.

I wasn't trying to be rude and I didn't say this was only for users/owners all i was trying to say is i dont get the point of coming to a 3ds thread just to say you don't like it and it is a waste of money

@dmaster: I agree. I think it will pick up and be cheaper after holidays. THEN and ONLY THEN, I might consider buying it....
@adan15: No comment.....

I got a 3ds earlier this summer and it rulz!!!!! I only have zelda ocarina but its soooooooo addicting. Another really cool thing I found out is for pokedex 3d. I went on serebii for ar codes and found out that with grid paper and a black marker you can draw the codes and it works!! Im sorry if u think this is obvious but just trying to help:p

It is 250$ but he was saying about 300$ and it is pretty close because the tax is like 20$ so about 270$

Netflix just got released for the 3DS, go download it in the eshop, I'm going to start the application in a second.

I got Netflix.

Now, I have it on the Wii, PS3, 360, and now the 3DS. =P

The 3DS battery life is 4 an 1/2 hours, whereas the DS's battery life was 7 hours.

Netflix actually works very well for the 3DS.

Not something you'd expect from such a small console.

Darkvoid57 said:
Netflix actually works very well for the 3DS.

Not something you'd expect from such a small console.

One more reason that makes me say the 3DS awesome.

In time they will be a whole bunch of great titles for the 3DS. For now we wait . . . .

Back