Wi-Fi Trades 3DS Friend Code and Pokémon X / Y Friend Safari Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Trade your 3DS Friend Codes here! Pre-register now to get your spot at the top!

FC: 4725-8088-7686
Name: Jake

only add me if you are as much a extreme hardcore l33t gamer as I am

RE: Trade your 3DS Friend Codes here! Pre-register now to get your spot at the top!

Fancy said:
Hiya! My friend code is 2165-5595-8501. I hope we can all have fun exploring the Kalos region together, be it by trading, battling, or just having fun with the new features.

Shiny Collector said:
How do i find my 3ds friend code? I feel really nubly right now
Simply go to your Home Menu and you should see a box with a smiley face on it. Tap that and it will go to your friends list, and from there I think you'll have access to your friend code.

Thank you kind sir. My FC is: 3239 - 2728 - 4030. I will most likely onlu be playing Y for the time being.
I guess this is how it is supposed to look:
Username: Shiny Collector
Friend Code: 3239 - 2728 - 4030
3DS games: XY

Frezgle said:
I've got everyone who posted in the thread so far registered! Just waiting on most of them to get mine, I suppose.
Except foorrrrrr

Dan32 said:
Hi, I am a long time reader and first time poster but I hope you guys can let me join in.

I assure you I will/am an active player and will be trading and participating a lot. 1143-6919-8978

You.
I tried yours but it says it was invalid; I think you might have typoed it somewhere. D:

Sorry about that.

To confirm: 1134-6919-8978 :)

Hey! My code is 0216-1077-9203, and I'll be getting Pokémon Y.

Mine is 3050-7600-6151

great idea
mine is 0688-5968-0593

Thanks a lot Chariblaze for making my thread useful...i'll be adding everyone :)

Meh. 0559-6866-5764

My code is 2535-3720-7624

My code is in my signature. Nice to meet you all as well!

I just went through and added all 27 of you.
Add me back! :D

3DS Friend Code = 2423-1817-4176

EDIT!

The games that I have are

- Luigi's Mansion 2 Dark Moon
- Animal Crossing New Leaf
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates To Infinity
- Super Mario 3D Land
- Zelda Ocarina Of Time 3D

Games I am Getting

- Pokemon X and Y
- New Smash Bros 3DS
- Zelda A Link Between Worlds

ArcanineArco said:
I just went through and added all 27 of you.
Add me back! :D

3DS Friend Code = 2423-1817-4176

I just added all who posted in this thread so far too...hope all of you add me back :)

RE: 3DS Friend Code Registry & X/Y Pre-Registry

Bump! The Friend Code Registry is back up and running!

I just want to post that the games i currently have are Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition and Resident Evil Revelations to play online...besides (obviously) Pokemon Y (the version i'll have) and Super Smash Bros. (When comes out)

2879-0514-9467 and I'll be playing XY. So other than the games listed in the first post what other ones make use of the 3DS friends?

EDIT: FEA too, but I don't think that uses any friend features.

Mine is 5214-9474-8222. If anyone wants to do something while waiting for X&Y, I have MK7, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, and Sonic & All-stars Racing: Transformed. Just PM me that you added me and have one of the games if you're interested in racing/etc. Also, If you add me and it doesn't seem to 'work' by the next update on this thread, shoot me a PM and I'll make sure to add you on my end.

Edit: I may as well add the "form" to make it easier.

Forum Username:iShringan
Friend Code: 5214-9474-8222
3DS Games You Play: S&ASR:T, LM:DM, MK7, X, Y.

Trainerhan1 said:
2879-0514-9467 and I'll be playing XY. So other than the games listed in the first post what other ones make use of the 3DS friends?

Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition, Resident Evil Revelations, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (I think), Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate, Mario Tennis Open, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Tekken 3D Prime Edition (I'd assume), Mario Kart 7, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (maybe), Dead or Alive: Dimensions (I think), ATV Wild Ride 3D (I think), and Swapnote :)P).

Looking at a list of released 3DS and 3DS eShop games, that's my quick list.

Games played: XY, Mario Kart 7

I have Dead or Alive Dimensions for Wi-Fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back