(4) 11th Movie DVD Cover, Bonds to the End of Time Images and Translations, Strats Wanted, Redshark

RE: (4) 11th Movie DVD Cover, Bonds to the End of Time Images and Translations, Strats Wanted, Redshark 2.31 Minor Fixes

Uh, the cover looks a little odd, and a good part of the movie is when they battle about 50 Mamoswine, it's awesome.

RE: (4) 11th Movie DVD Cover, Bonds to the End of Time Images and Translations, Strats Wanted, Redshark 2.31 Minor Fixes

Hey everyone I'm back. Lets just say I was on vacation, and boy did I miss pokebeach. Dang this new series looks real good that Flygon X is just plane wicked. I have so much to say about the recent updates including my opinion on other things but Ive just had so much things to do and cope with. I love pokebeach, and I love everyone on this forum. You cats take care.

I love the DVD cover. It's awesome. The set is pretty cool, but they should just keep the same simple game rules. I mean, how come the SP or E4 pokemon just evolve normally?

I ,personally, love the DVD cover. It is awesome. It is probably a prototype.

Back