(4) Chandelure Red Collection, Nationals Medal, McDonalds, Redshark Tourney [5/28]

RE: (4) Chandelure in the TCG, Nationals Medal, McDonalds, Redshark Tourney [5/28]

i think the chandelure is a great card and would work well in lots of psychic decks

Is that the final translation?

I would have loved this card if only it had PCC rather than PPC for the attack

Eight figures and twelve cards over 3 weeks. Does that mean 4 packs of 2 figures and 3 cards or 8 packs of 1 figure and 2 random cards?

Water Pokémon Master said:
What do you mean the final translation?

That Chandelure card had so many translations already. So I don't know which one is the real one, the previous thread in the forums said that it was to move your counters to the opponent, the front page says that you just put counters

The McDonalds thing sounds interesting. I will probably get the cards from eBay seeing as I'm British.

Riskbreakers said:
Water Pokémon Master said:
What do you mean the final translation?

That Chandelure card had so many translations already. So I don't know which one is the real one, the previous thread in the forums said that it was to move your counters to the opponent, the front page says that you just put counters
I thought it would be obvious that other people's translation work has no bearing on what's posted on the front page. What's on the front page is what has been checked by an experienced translator. We don't have any involvement with what other people post either here or elsewhere.

Pokemon at McDonalds... FINALLY they ditch BK. I don't even go to BK. :/ Also now they will have Happy Meal toys I will actually want!

Yeah, I agree. I'm glad that it's not Burger King anymore - their meat doesn't even taste like real meat. Not that I will go there to get my cards anyway, though. -_-

I'm glad the promotion's at McDonald's rather than BK only because McDonald's is closer to my house than BK is. To be honest, I prefer Wendy's burgers over either of theirs. :p

Man, if I only worked at McDonald's again... I'm definitely going to reapply.
I need a job anyway.

Oh yeah, and multiple Chandelure + Switch/Warp Point = Trololololololololololol

Chandelure: the deck. it will be epic. here's hoping the basic has more than 40 HP.

I think I will apply to work at mc donald's for the very same reason..

Ok now Chandelure looks decent, but still not great. I was actually hoping its ability be a sort of self-healing beefed up version of Cresselia lvX's poké-power, but that sounds a little broken. Still, you can just place 3 damage counters on any of your opponents pokemon, so you can either soften up the bench for late-game or just place them all on the defending pokemon and use Dubious Light for essentially "80 damage" and double status.

The energy requirement it too be expected seeing as it would be quite easy to have 2 Chandelure's in play and just play 4 Switch and 2 Junk Arm to just overly abuse the ability Unless it gets errata'd. (Sounds quite unlikely to be able to pull it off, but it's possible) it needs to be balanced in some way. We don't want another LA/SF/PL power creep again, where things did unbelievable amount of damage for little to no energy and had access to Expert Belt. (i miss that card)

(Wpm Can I have your sesame seeds pretty please)
Well hallelujah lets hope the give out some of the following
-FA Zek+resh
-Rare pikachu
-holo tepig
-snivy (not holo)
-Oshawott (holo)
Zorua (holo)
Etc

I hate McDonalds, and almost all fast food, but if they give out the SR Pikachu...

Chandelier still isn't good IMO.

Back