(5) BW Anime / New Pokemon, TCG Commercial, Shiny Beasts in 13th Movie, Who Creates New Pokemon, Ash

RE: (5) BW Anime / New Pokemon, TCG Commercial, Shiny Beasts in 13th Movie, Who Creates New Pokemon, Ash's Pikachu Downl

Quite the boatload of news. The new shiny dogs in zoroark seem cool, but I hope they are actually the dogs, not just Ditto impersonaters. Or Zorua.

The Clash at the Summit comm. looked awesome. The epicness was overflowing. Too bad the cards stink.

The anime news is crazy, seeing as that it came out of nowhere. The new Pokemon looks cool, and so does the girl. I'm excited for B/W, and im just getting more excited.

Ash's Pikachu is pwn, that all there is to it.

The info about the Pokemon creators was interesting too. I've never thought that Pokemon looked all that different from generation to generation, but this news sheds light on an interesting topic.

RE: (5) BW Anime / New Pokemon, TCG Commercial, Shiny Beasts in 13th Movie, Who Creates New Pokemon, Ash's Pikachu Downl

Yeah, that art is very beta: two of the three starters whose names were confirmed a while ago have different names there. Tsutarja looks like it's labeled "Aibii" ("Ivy"), and Mijumaru is labeled something starting with "Rakko-" (meaning sea otter). Mijumaru's evolution seems like it reads "Rakonosuke", so that name has also almost certainly changed since the art was made - and because of all this it's probably a good idea not to get too attached to the names "Koromori" and "Iris" as well.

Good find, DorianBlack. Once PS airs, I hope they shed some light on this. I'm more anxious than when the r@ms were released so suddenly. 0_0

I won't pass judgement until the official art is released, because for all we know she could look better than we all think

lol yeah but because that girl artwork is like her concept, that could also be that the concept of the evos would be like that in the final. I know it may not, but it may be too :3

cocowoushi said:
I know right? Pokemon Dragons look SO MUCH like Yugioh ones that..
d183fb29d0756f94024ebc0184e01f36.png

Oh wait.. never mind.
Don't look now, but the lower brown and red dragon kinda does look like Ononokusu... *shot*

And why all the hatin' on Zubat? ;_; He never did anything to yo- Oh, right.
Still, though, are you all saying you'd rather have that puffball thingy from Yu-Gi-Oh annoy you to death instead of Zubat? That seems kind of like "Out of the frying pan, into the fire" to me.
Besides, Crobat will destroy you all. :3

When I look at Mijumaru's evolution, it looks quite.. offensive? So he's probably gonna be water fighting.

Tsutaja's looks a bit like grovyle without those leaves and all... I believe he's staying grass, but I want him to be grass/flying.. :/

ESP said:
Does anyone else think that Mijumaru looks incredibly similar to Marshtomp?

Smugleaf said:
When I look at Mijumaru's evolution, it looks quite.. offensive? So he's probably gonna be water fighting.

Tsutaja's looks a bit like grovyle without those leaves and all... I believe he's staying grass, but I want him to be grass/flying.. :/

With 2 resemblances all ready I wonder if more are to come?

aqueregia said:
As I had posted before, I don't think that that's a beak on coromori-
coromori.png

It's more like the nose, and under it is its mouth
But the idea of it being a forest bat is very cool :)

I like the art.!
I thought the nose was just one big eye..,
But now that i see it.... its not that bad. XD
{L}

i think that the fact that Satoshi Tajiri is not participating actively is a little bit sad because he is the creator of pokemon and that is an obstacle for the development of pokemon, but why? after all his hard work at giving the idea to Nintendo and he is not participating actively, it sounds to hard to believe

I'd like to point out that literally NONE of those Pokemon look like their so called "Yu-Gi-Oh Counterparts" (and they were even all drawn in the same style). Also, the fact of the matter is that it doesn't matter how hard anyone tries; anyone can and will see a similarity between it and something else. It simply is inevitable.

Back