(5) Lost Link Mini-Set, HGSS Scans, New 5th Gen Games, Less Important Stuff [1/29]

That's odd. I really don't see what the point of them is. OK, they have some need Poke-bodies, but still... dependant on flippies to stop them being easily OHKO'd.

I'm a Japanese translator in training, so in reference to the screenshots of the new pokemon...

They seem legit. There doesn't seem to be a name for the new game, it just lists it as "Poketomonsuta 2010". The names of the Pokemon are:

Masamunegi (Farfecth'd evo)
Toribiido (Delibird evo)

Masamunegi refers to the Japanese Sword "Masamune" and the word for leak/spring onion "Negi", so it's almost as if it's saying "Spring Onion Sword"

Toribiido is a bit more difficult. "Tori" means bird. Biido, almost sounds like a way to say bird also, but it also can be literated to "baado", as if they're trying to say "bad bird". Bado also is part of the Japanese name for Delibird "Deribado", linking it back to delibird. It could also mean "bird-bird", which could refer to it's status as a stronger bird, so I'm going to take this as meaning "big bad bird". So yes, they do seem legit, given the artwork and the intricacy of the names.

RE: RE: (1) New 'Revived Legends' Commercial [2/5] - From #69920

Really? You think they're real? Really?

1. The copyright calls "Creatures," "Greatures."
2. The copyright calls "GAME FREAK," "GAME FLEAK." This suggests someone from Japan doesn't know their English, as L/R are interchangeable.
3. There's no such thing as crystal-clear scans two weeks before magazines are usually leaked on to the Internet.
4. Those Pokemon are ugly evolutions that Ken Sugimori would never pump out. :p

RE: (1) New 'Revived Legends' Commercial [2/5] - From #69920

Water Pokémon Master said:

2. The copyright calls "GAME FREAK," "GAME FLEAK." This suggests someone from Japan doesn't know their English, as L/R are interchangeable.
3. There's no such thing as crystal-clear scans two weeks before magazines are usually leaked on to the Internet.
Also they call Pokémon "Pokomon." What kind of company (Nintondo??) misspells their own product twice and their own name?
EDIT: Pokémon was created in 1996 NOT 1995, as the ad shows. ._.'

I probably think its fake because screenshots of the game wouldn't be released this early, especially without having the Pokemon game titles in the article somewhere, and then theres the fact that a lot of names are spelled wrong...
Still, Delibirds (fake) evolution isn't half bad.

RE: (1) New 'Revived Legends' Commercial [2/5] - From #69920

Water Pokémon Master said:

Not to mention, the backgrounds in the screenshot look like they were pulled right out of DP.

The Cresslelia/Darkrai looks really cool.But,I think there gonna cut the set off in like 3 Months.

Although we already knew this, the new generation is confirmed

From Nintendo’s third quarter financial results briefing, presented by Nintendo President, Satoru Iwata

The next generation of Pokemon will be released in Japan this year, with “new fields of adventure and a number of new Pokémons” and “contain various unprecedented experiences”. The announcement was made at Nintendo’s third quarter financial results briefing, presented by Nintendo President, Satoru Iwata:
I’d like to introduce you to another new Pokémon title, which should become one of the most anticipated Nintendo DS titles for this year. The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo have been developing a new Pokémon title with the aim to launch the software this year.

The cumulative global sales of all the Pokémon series software have reached 130 million. This new Pokémon software will become the first brand new Pokémon title in 4 years since Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, which sold more than 5.8 million units in Japan, was launched.

Of course, this totally new Pokémon title will include new fields of adventure and a number of new Pokémons living there. As a totally new version, it will contain various unprecedented experiences.

list_legend.html

This link is to japanese pokemon thing look at it. http://www.pokemon-card.com/card/list_legend.html

http://www.pokemon-card.com/card/img/list_l2.jpg

I have to see the game covers and the back to see whats on them.The covers might no give away anything on purpouse though.To make us tortured with 1 thing fro liek 3 months.

Back