(5) New Pokemon Game Coming, BW Promos, Victini Set/Deck, Sawk/Throh Promos [4/22]

[opinion] I seriously hope they don't make a sequel to PBR. That game was so horrible and boring. [/opinion]

I really want to see more of Red Collection. That's really all I can say. :/

New Game? It probably seems too early for them to announce the 3rd game, it could be another battle revolution type game, hopefully another Colosseum like game. The typing game doesn't seem that stupid.

I actually think that the typing game seems alright...i actually hope the make another game kind of like pokemon ranch or atleast an update for the old one.

I for some reason want the Typing Game. I hope that the new Pokemon game is for the 3DS. Gosh, that'd make me happy

I highly doubt it will be Pokemon Ranch or something. I think they WON'T make a Third game. I'm assuming it's going to be a new generation. They said they will announce a new Pokemon game. So they're mainly going to announce the name of it or something like that. Then, like Pokemon Black and White, little by little they will start to give Pokemon, pictures, videos, etc.

David21 said:
I highly doubt it will be Pokemon Ranch or something. I think they WON'T make a Third game. I'm assuming it's going to be a new generation. They said they will announce a new Pokemon game. So they're mainly going to announce the name of it or something like that. Then, like Pokemon Black and White, little by little they will start to give Pokemon, pictures, videos, etc.

Yeah, 7 months after Black and White came out in Japan a new generation is announced. Are you serious? It could be a new type of game, for the DS or something, wait a second!

I remember hearing about something from 2ch or something like that, it talked about something about Keldeo and a 4th ranger game, maybe this is it.

Edit: On 2ch it said.

"Keldeo is set to be given away with Pokemon Ranger 4 (Temp Title) set for release Spring 2012."

XieRH

Your lacking something to explain, support your opinion.

It's possible, something has to change and might change. I prefer the Adventure games like Pokemon Ruby, Platinum etc. It's possible we'll see May 21st.

I'll be happy with any of the following;

1. New Ranger Game.
2. New Mystery Dungeon Game.
3. New original 3DS game.

PMD FTW

Ruby & Sapphire remakes.... Ruby & Sapphire remakes.... Ruby & Sapphire remakes.... I sure hope that's it, though it does seem a bit early.

That Victini is going to dominate when it's released, I can already tell you that.

David21 said:
XieRH

Your lacking something to explain, support your opinion.

It's possible, something has to change and might change. I prefer the Adventure games like Pokemon Ruby, Platinum etc. It's possible we'll see May 21st.

Gen V is still new. It's so new it has not even been 2 years since we first saw Zorua revealed as the initial announcement and not even 2 months since the US got the English version of the games. Going by the way game freak runs the franchise, they don't run through a single generation that quickly.

Meaty said:
Ruby & Sapphire remakes.... Ruby & Sapphire remakes.... Ruby & Sapphire remakes.... I sure hope that's it, though it does seem a bit early.

That Victini is going to dominate when it's released, I can already tell you that.

We still need a 3rd game before remakes, I think it could be a Pokemon Ranger game or a Mystery Dungeon game. Or a new game altogether, as someone said.

Playerking95 said:
We still need a 3rd game before remakes, I think it could be a Pokemon Ranger game or a Mystery Dungeon game. Or a new game altogether, as someone said.

I realize that HGSS came out after Platinum, but FRLG did come out before Emerald so it is possible to get remakes before a 3rd game.

Needs to be a new pokemon game much like Stadium for the N64. Collosseum left A LOT to be desired, PBR was TERRIBLE. Please make a good game with a different playstyle, maybe something like fallout Pokemon style?

Thanks nintendo

Darkartisan said:
something like fallout Pokemon style?

lol why Fallout? That would be strange. Like "assassin's creed pokemon style" or "arkham asylum pokemn style"

Back