(5) Sunday / Saturday / Thursday's Nationals Update, New Nationals Location, Redshark Fix

RE: (2) Thursday's Nationals Update, Redshark Fix

I know about half the people in the "custemor service" picture. They are MD players (as in the state, not the set, lol).
Wish I could go. Almost everyone in VA is going but me.

I know about half the people in the "custemor service" picture. They are MD players (as in the state, not the set, lol).
Wish I could go. Almost everyone in VA is going but me.

don't feel bad. i live in VA too and i'm not going either...even though i would love it so much if i did get to go.

Well, that is nice to know (I think).

Good luck to everyone.

Thanks for the report WPM. I like the little text on each pic. My favorite is the ones with Pikachu and Palkia.

Wish I could have made it this year. ^^; It looks like they have the same inflatable Pokemon they had last year. Minus Chimchar, Piplup, and Turtwig. Unless they are there too? Just wondering.

They're in the TFG area. I'll take pictures of it all tomorrow. All I did today was take pictures of the professor cup tournament when it was ending and that's it.

I'll post new translations from Bangiras and new set info tomorrow, possibly in the morning. I am too tired right now and it's extremely late. Cya all!

hehe, yugi-crap and there 10 players.....rofl!!!

Yu-gi-oh FTL. FTEL. (for the epic loss).

Well, it's 8:30 AM where I am, meaning that it's 9:30 AM Ohio time (I think). Everyone should be getting registered as I speak... er, uh, type.

WPM, you look funny xD. I saw you on your laptop, I was with Bublasaur45. Are you going to be there tomorrow?
I made top cut 6-2!

Serebii: What division? Did Bulbasaur make top cut?

Congrats!

RE: (4) Saturday / Thursday's Nationals Update, New Nationals Location, Redshark Fix

Awesome new pics.
I love captions. They're really funny.

Man I wish I was there. It looks really fun.

The video was also funny. Poor Chimchar. Being harassed by that kid. =P

RE: (4) Saturday / Thursday's Nationals Update, New Nationals Location, Redshark Fix

Bubla top cutted 6-2 as well as I did.

Wow, that is awesome. Nice photos, WPM!!
Since i'm brazillian, i just cant go XP
But! Luckily for me, this weekend there will be the XVIEIRPG in Brazil (here in my city) and there will be a series of mini-tournaments (with prizes, of course!). I'll try my Empoctilley deck, just for the fun. Wish me luck!

WOW, my friends made the front page. This is amazing- the biggest nats ever, I can't go, and my friends make the front page. NICE -__-

BULBA MADE T16!!!

The video was funny, everytime I see it I laugh XD
Those pictures look good, wish I could go, lol "the hive".

Bulbasaur's going to worlds!!!!!

Back