Pokemon 5th Gen Stantler Pre-evo in Pokebeach's Image!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I just like Stantler. I would actually like there to be a Stantler Pre-Evo. Stantler is just so...majestic.

Upon comparing the actual Regigigas Ken Sugimori picture to a high quality close up of the pokemon, the "eye" and "nose" Turn out to be the black lines he has throughout his entire body, the yellow head peice is the yellow wristband around his hand, and the "antlers" are his first two fingers (his thumb is hidden behind the wristband). The "leg" is just the ending part of Regigigas' shoulderband and a part of his waist. The brown "fur" may just be bad quality because it's so far away in the backround.

I'm fairly certain about this, but it may just be coincidence and it just may be a Stantler Pre-evolution.

I really think this is just one of Giratinas wings.Or, remember that there are other pokemon that we shouldn't even officially know of yet (e.g. Arceus).It could be one of those.Here is an image I made to better explain the situation:
newpokemonlz4.png

Arceus isn't in the 11th movie.

EDIT: I realized you were using Arceus as an example. Never mind, then.

Don't worry about it.But there are quite a few other Pokemon that we shouldn't even know of.Didn't anyone ever think about that?

omg its regigigas's arm!! how could anyone not see that straight away. i..i omg im so confused.. i dont see a prevo at all

Dude....take a look at it again. It's regigias' arm. and that leg....is his leg. It's in the same pose as the other image in that pic.Though a pre evo would be cool. But it matches the Ken sugamori image almost exactly.

It will probably be called Stantly. I don't see why not. Stantly would evolve into Stantler if they name his pre-evolution by that name. I wonder what Giantina's other forms will be called Probably Gargantuan and Garganua.LOL. That was just a guess I had.:)

In my opinion a stantler pre evo would be ok, but if it is a stantler pre evo it with out a doubt shows that they are running out of ideas.

Wow, you people sure jumpped on this hoax eh? That is gigas. 100% gigas. Okay 99%. But really, look at it as if it's a regigas raising his arm and it matches perfectly. No stantler prevo =( Or atleast, not in this picture.

Haha.
I wish people would read the last few posts of a thread before saying anything.
It'd make life easier.

If they made a stantler pre-evo, I don't think it'd look like giga's arm. Nor would it serve much of a purpose.
Maybe if they made Stantler evolve into a cool elk thing, yeah that'd be cool.

IF they make a Stantler (pr)evo, (which I hope they do not) they would probably call it Stantler Jr. or Stantler Sr.
Not that it matters though :)

No, a Stantler prevo obviously wouldn't be Stantler Sr.And Stantler Jr. wouldn't be exactly ''an origional'' idea would it? *cough*Mime Jr.*cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back