Pokemon 5th Generation Discussion

oh! OK i was wrong!!

they can make new types though....like they introduced dark and steel types in johto. what new types can be made??? ne ideas??

how about a light/luminous type (opposite of dark type) ??

New types can be for example Aliens, that contain Pokémon from different wordl (like Deoxys)

As far as i can remember, steel types were also introduced in johto.....before johto magnemite was only electric type; it became part steel in johto.

Eh, I think adding a new type would kind of..:/

Not that it's a bad idea but it might get confusing, but if it happens I guess we can adapt.

The Fallen said:
Normal typed pokemon represents light if I'm not mistaken.

what does that mean?? normal pokemon are just "normal'....they are not representing any other type.
what i had in mind is the kind ampharos or lanturn would be....u know, holding a "LIGHT" and everything....

If they make a 5th gen, they may make special delta species pokemon:0 or they may make new types! Here is an example: crystal type, or a grass/fire pokemon that looks like a tiki and a palm tree (i made it up)called troptiki!!!

Jynx evolution is good! like Magmar and Electubuzz! and Venomoth evolution or dolphin pokémon is good!

shakir99 said:
what i had in mind is the kind ampharos or lanturn would be....u know, holding a "LIGHT" and everything....

This is why you'll never see a Light type.

luminescence =/= holy power roflz

If you're going to make a Light type to be opposite of the Dark type, you can't say make Lanturn a Light type because he has a light on his head -_-, not to mention he has two types anyway.

There's no reason to add more types. The ones we have are fine.

Your wacky virus type crystal type and especially rofl delta species type just won't happen. I mean come on, be reasonable.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, Magmar and Electabuzz evolved so they could be ON PAR with Jynx. Magmortar and Electivire themselves are in the same tier as Jynx, strength wise. A Jynx evo would blow them out of the water. It's possible we could find a Jynx evo next gen, if stuff like Rhydon can get away with it.

Torkoal could use an evolution. And it should have a second type that isn't Ground or Rock, although if he gets one, it'll probably be Fire/Rock, making him even worse. -_-

I don't see anyone agreeing with me about Farfetch'd evolving... he deserves it more than anyone. >:O

Back