Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I don't know if this is still on but
i put in a Level 35 Male Octillery
Msg: Yakkov : D
IGN: Annica
I need a a Japanese[or any country thats not US] Ditto, any level, with bold nature please

Thank you so much <3 <3

Your Pokemon was snipped it seems.

Hi Yakkov!
I hope you're fine.

I've deposited a:
Level 39 Golbat
Adamant or Jolly please
Msg: Yakkov! :)
IGN: Antonyow

Thanks in advance!

Before I can send more, I need to clone more copies. So I might be a little. Just letting everyone know.

Hello! I don't know if this is still on but
i put in a Level 35 Male Octillery
Msg: Yakkov : D
IGN: Annica
I need a a Japanese[or any country thats not US] Ditto, level 90+, with bold nature please

Thank you so much <3 <3

EDIT: So i just got sniped, I put out another one ^^

My Bold nature Ditto is only level 45

Hello. I would love a 6iv ditto , i don't mind for nature , whatever you have available will do for me.

My FC is 0147-0526-0392

I left a level 30 duskull on gts with the recuired tag!

EDIT: Apparently i was sniped , left a doduo level 29 this time.

Last edited:
Hello Yakkov,

I'm playing Pokemon since the early 2000' and never got the opportunity to get into real competitive play due to the 6 IV Ditto issue. So I'm really looking forward to getting one and I hope that you could send me an Adamant Ditto with 6 IV. Modest or jolly natures would be just as fine :)

IGN: OmegaBashU / 3DS Friend Code: 0275-7625-9327
Msg: Yakkov
Pokemon Deposited:german lv. 39 female Eelektrik (ger:Zapplalek) with gentle nature
No specific Ditto lv./gender request

looking forward to hearing from you!
OmegaBashU

Hello Yakkov,

I'm playing Pokemon since the early 2000' and never got the opportunity to get into real competitive play due to the 6 IV Ditto issue. So I'm really looking forward to getting one and I hope that you could send me an Adamant Ditto with 6 IV. Modest or jolly natures would be just as fine :)

IGN: OmegaBashU / 3DS Friend Code: 0275-7625-9327
Pokemon Deposited:german lv. 39 female Eelektrik (ger:Zapplalek) with gentle nature
No specific Ditto lv./gender request

looking forward to hearing from you!
OmegaBashU

I didn't see your Pokemon. Seems it was snipped.

Hello. I would love a 6iv ditto , i don't mind for nature , whatever you have available will do for me.

My FC is 0147-0526-0392

I left a level 30 duskull on gts with the recuired tag!

EDIT: Apparently i was sniped , left a doduo level 29 this time.

I didn't see your Pokemon. Seems it was snipped.

Hey, Yakkov!

My Pokemon got snipped as you said. Now sending in a female palpitoad lv.35 in request for a ditto :) It has a lax nature (german mebrana). Message left is Yakkov. The rest is unchanged :) Hope it works this time. Thanks again!

OmegaBashU

Hey, Yakkov!

My Pokemon got snipped as you said. Now sending in a female palpitoad lv.35 in request for a ditto :) It has a lax nature (german mebrana). Message left is Yakkov. The rest is unchanged :) Hope it works this time. Thanks again!

OmegaBashU

Ditto Sent!

Hola! You're doing a great service for the competitive Pokémon community!

IGN: Hayle
Pokemon deposited: Lv 30 Female Wailmer

Ditto request: Jolly Nature Lv 91 or higher

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back