Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to have one, please (with japanese region if it's possible, any region if not). Nature doesn't matter. The name is Bonum Lustus, I have put up a 21 lvl Pigeotto named Vim vin and the message is "Thanks Yakkov".

Ditto Sent!

Hi, I'd like a Jolly Ditto. My name on gts is edcasrom and I have put up a 48lvl male Jigglypuff and the message is "Thanks Yakkov"
(i don't really care for nature, I said Jolly so that I can ask for a 91+lvl and avoid getting sniped)

BTW it's so awesome that you're doing this

Hi i´d like a japanese ditto with any nature if possible. My name its Filipe and i have put a lvl40 female Taillow with the message "Yakkov". Thanks very much

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like a Jolly Ditto. My name on gts is edcasrom and I have put up a 48lvl male Jigglypuff and the message is "Thanks Yakkov"
(i don't really care for nature, I said Jolly so that I can ask for a 91+lvl and avoid getting sniped)

BTW it's so awesome that you're doing this

Ditto Sent =3

Can i have a 6iv ditto? jap/kor/fre/ita/ger.. anything but english, i need it for masuda method :)
I'm alright with any nature and any level
Can i have one please :D
I'll deposit audino with the message you wrote
My name is aerine in the game..
i'll be waiting <33

Can i have a 6iv ditto? jap/kor/fre/ita/ger.. anything but english, i need it for masuda method :)
I'm alright with any nature and any level
Can i have one please :D
I'll deposit audino with the message you wrote
My name is aerine in the game..
i'll be waiting <33

I don't see it. I think it might of been snipped.

Ok i deposited lvl 25 luvdisc
I put 91 or higher so it doesn't get snipped
My name is aerine in the game and i wrote yakkov on the message
I'll be waiting... thank you very much <33

Ok i deposited lvl 25 luvdisc
I put 91 or higher so it doesn't get snipped
My name is aerine in the game and i wrote yakkov on the message
I'll be waiting... thank you very much <33

Ditto Sent! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back