• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(7/5/2011) Huge Update with Black & White Cards!!!

RE: Updated list (12/28/09) Want a Set of MT Pre Release Sleeves Badly Unopened & Sealed (has Electivire on Sleeves)

ESP - How about Flygon X?

RE: Updated list (12/28/09) Want a Set of MT Pre Release Sleeves Badly Unopened & Sealed (has Electivire on Sleeves)

That one either. Anything you want besides Lv. X?

ESP - I could use these...

Spiritomb PA (want the most)
Tangrowth GE
Sceptile GE (RH)
Gallade SW (RH)

and if you have any of these RH Pokemon Commons

2x Roselia DP
Bellsprout LA
Wrumple PL

its geo baby - would you do this...

My
Blaze FB
Poke Drawer +

Your
3 bucks training (2 normal 1 prerelease stamped)
rare candy
reverse lux ball
3x Poke Turn

I can throw something else in if needed.

how bout -1 turn?

its geo baby - Sure I can do that. PM me with the Details.

Bump Handle Slam (1)

Rated RKO Bump (2)

do you have any foil basic dark energy or rare candies or roseannes for traed also need a fly x and luxray gl x cml for what u have i have gengar x

konter_j8902 - sorry I don't have any of those cards or they would be on my List.

do you have any sleeves or items for trade

None that are Sealed and Unopened Sorry.

i dont mind as long as there are 60 and they are in good condition LMK what you have please

I have a set of Silver Platinum Giratina Sleeves & Red Stormfront Sleeves.

what do you want for the SF sleeves

only thing I see is the Gengar Lv X and the Blaze FB. LMK if ya wanna work something out.

the blaze fb is gone and gengar x is like $25 and the sleeves are only like $5 because they are oppened i bought some for that much the other day

ok thx anyways.

2 Words For Ya... Bump It (3)

Back