• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(7/5/2011) Huge Update with Black & White Cards!!!

RE: Updated list (12/6/09) Lots of New X's added to the List

the crippler 18 said:
Spardan19 - I am interested in your Arceus prerelease sleeves (unopened), Gallade 4,
Pokemon Rescue RH, 2x Warp Point, Bench Shield, Rare Candy, Luxray Ball. LMK what ya wanna do for a Trade.

Mr. Ferrari - I'll pass on your offer sorry.

IGETCHEDDA - I posted on your list.

I can do Gallade 4,Pokemon Rescue (RH) and Luxury ball. For your Charizard X tin.

if I throw in the Psychic Energy Emerald would you throw in 2x Warp Points and a Bench Shield?

the crippler 18 said:
if I throw in the Psychic Energy Emerald would you throw in 2x Warp Points and a Bench Shield?

I have to take those off the list. I don't have them anymore. =/ Sometimes I forget to update everyday after I make a trade.

Is there anything else you'd want for the Psychic Energy? I could straight trade with a Holon Phantoms Grass energy.

Richkid - I don't have a Machamp X sorry.

Spardan19 - how about this... I don't need any Holo Grass Energys sorry.

My
Charizard G Lv X (Promo)
Psychic Energy Holo (Emerald)

Your
Gallade 4
Pokemon Rescue RH
Luxray Ball
2x Eevee RR (RH)
Alakazam 4 (RH)
Premire Ball RH

Your:
Charizard G Lv. X
Psychic Energy (Emerald)

My:
2x Eevee, RR (RH)
Gallade 4
Alakazam 4 (RH)
Pokemon Rescue (RH)
Premier Ball (RH)

RE: Updated list (12/6/09) Want a Set of MT Pre Release Sleeves Badly (has Electivire on Sleeve)

2x Sceptile GE
1x Togekiss GE (RH)
1x Togepi GE (RH)
1x Gliscor 5/146 LA
1x Roselia DP (RH)
1x Wurmple PT (RH)
2x Buck's Training

for

1x Energy Gain
1x Infernape 4 LvX

? <3

RE: Updated list (12/6/09) Want a Set of MT Pre Release Sleeves Badly (has Electivire on Sleeve)

PoptartG4791 - would there be any way that you could add the 1x Arceus PR Sleeves if I add in something else?

RE: Updated list (12/6/09) Want a Set of MT Pre Release Sleeves Badly Unopened & Sealed (has Electivire on Sleeves)

2 Words For Ya... Bump It (3)

RE: Updated list (12/6/09) Want a Set of MT Pre Release Sleeves Badly Unopened & Sealed (has Electivire on Sleeves)

I have:

x 1 Buck's Training

cml my wants if you want to make a small trade

Thegame8228 - I didn't see anything sorry.

What do you value the MT Sleeves at and would you trade the Infernape4X for them?

YourP1MP - was there anything else you wanted off my list?

RE: Updated list (12/6/09) Want a Set of MT Pre Release Sleeves Badly Unopened & Seal

Cml for infernape 4 x

Thanks

Heatran1991 - I'm interested in your TSD and Cressila Lv X.

the crippler 18 said:
YourP1MP - was there anything else you wanted off my list?

Was only interested in the Infernape4X sorry.

the crippler 18 said:
Heatran1991 - I'm interested in your TSD and Cressila Lv X.
the tsd was traded
the infernape isn't worth it to me for the cressalia x

sorry

Heatran1991 - ok thx.

Back