• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(7/5/2011) Huge Update with Black & White Cards!!!

RE: Updated list (4/2/10) Looking for a Great Ball Playmat! Willing to trade quite a bit for 1!!

What do the Promo HGSS Energies look like? Can you explain what they look like plz?

RE: Updated list (4/2/10) Looking for a Great Ball Playmat! Willing to trade quite a bit for 1!!

2 Words For Ya... Bump It (3)

RE: Updated list (4/6/10) Looking for a Great Ball Playmat! Willing to trade quite a bit for 1!!

RE: Updated list (4/17/10) Looking for a Great Ball Playmat! Willing to trade quite a bit for 1!!

RE: Updated list (4/17/10) Looking for a Great Ball Playmat! Willing to trade quite a bit for 1!!

My:
Ninetales HGSS (H)

Your:
Rare Candy (Promo)

?

I don't have any Rare Candy for trade. thy are on my Wants List.

my:
AR Salamance

your:
4 foil electric energy

Sorry, the 4x Holo Energys might be going to someone else atm and I'll let ya know if it falls through.

all i could trade is lugia and hooh the others are gone. do you ahve any dice? (regionals or states)

no, was there anything on my list that you saw I could trade for the 2 Halfs?

RE: Updated list (4/17/10) Looking for a Great Ball Playmat! Willing to trade quite a bit for 1!! Also looking for EX's!

Rated RKO Bump (2)

RE: Updated list (4/17/10) Looking for a Great Ball Playmat! Willing to trade quite a bit for 1!! Also looking for EX's!

CML for Garchomp C Lv.X promo. I have Roseanne's, HGSS Ninetails, several EX's, and a great ball playmat.

ok I also have these from your Wants...

Spiritomb AR
Delcatty Pt (and basics/stage 1s) (I have 3 Skittys)
Cyrus's Conspiracy
3x Dialga G (Leauge Promo)
Pokemon Communication

would you do these with the Garchomp C Lv X Promo for your Great Ball Playmat and 1x Ninetails HGSS? Let Me Know or Counter Offer plz. Thx!

Hey do you have any arceus or arceus Lv.X for trade?

I have Arceus Lv X with Psychic Bolt & I can get almost any Basic Arceus that you need so let me know.

Back