• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(7/5/2011) Huge Update with Black & White Cards!!!

RE: Updated list (5/4/10) Looking for a Great Ball Playmat! Willing to trade quite a bit for 1!! Also looking for EX's!

only a set of Glaceon & Leafeon Sleeves from MD

RE: Updated list (5/4/10) Looking for a Great Ball Playmat! Willing to trade quite a bit for 1!! Also looking for EX's!

here are my ex cards

sceptile delta
kyogre
flygon delta
areodactyl
tyranitar
kindra
ampharos
swampet
claydol
rockets persian

i like ur TSD

PokemonLv63X - How many are you willing to give me for the TSD and could you tell me the Sets they are all from Thx!

the crippler 18 said:
PokemonLv63X - How many are you willing to give me for the TSD?

2-3, depends on which ones

could you please tell me which Sets they came from plz if its not too much trouble Thx!

the crippler 18 said:
could you please tell me which Sets they came from please if its not too much trouble Thx!

i dont want to list them all, which ones u want?

Well I was wanting to know cause I might alrdy have some of the 1's you have but I guess I can trade for the 1's that I know that I don't have.

I can trade the TSD for these if ya want...

sceptile delta
flygon delta
ampharos
swampet

Are they in mint condition?

yes they are

Hmm, mind CML for them?

are they these ones?:

Yes and I didn't really see anything sorry.

the crippler 18 said:
Well I was wanting to know cause I might alrdy have some of the 1's you have but I guess I can trade for the 1's that I know that I don't have.

I can trade the TSD for these if ya want...

sceptile delta
flygon delta
ampharos
swampet

no the swampert is my favorite one and the ampharos is worth much more

then can you plz tell me what Sets these come from then so I can check to see if I have them alrdy.

kyogre
areodactyl
tyranitar
kindra
claydol

the crippler 18 said:
then can you please tell me what Sets these come from then so I can check to see if I have them alrdy.

kyogre
areodactyl
tyranitar
kindra
claydol

i dont know wat the sets are, kindra tyranitar and areodactyl have the aquapolis sign in the botton left corner and the claydol is the newest one and the kyogre, i have no clue

does the kyogre say 037 & have a Blackstar at the Bottom Right of the Card & does the tyranitar have a Pokeball and a 1 after it in the Bottom Right Cornor?

the crippler 18 said:
does the kyogre say 037 & have a Blackstar at the Bottom Right of the Card & does the tyranitar have a Pokeball and a 1 after it in the Bottom Right Cornor?

u were right about the tyranitar, but the kyogres set looks like this
/I
/ /
/ / like a pointy crystal ,lol tried my best
v

ok thx for looking. Would you do this then...

My
TSD

Your
kyogre EX
kingdra EX
sceptile delta EX
flygon delta EX

My 2 rare candy UL + something else for your Leafeon Glaceon Sleeves?

I might be trading them to someone else but if the deal falls through I will let ya know.

Any EX card eh?

Turns out im not selling those ex cards anymore so I DO still have Crobat ex.

The only card you have im interested in is your TSD or Time space distortion.

I'd like ot work out a deal for it.

I still dont have the Raikou ex, but i have others like Crawdaunt ex, and camerupt ex.

Back