• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(7/5/2011) Huge Update with Black & White Cards!!!

RE: Updated list (5/4/10) Looking for a Great Ball Playmat! Willing to trade quite a bit for 1!! Also looking for EX's!

Could you tell me what set the camerupt ex is from plz.

RE: Updated list (5/4/10) Looking for a Great Ball Playmat! Willing to trade quite a bit for 1!! Also looking for EX's!

i am interested in TSD, from your wants i have foil basic metal,4.
LMK.

I just traded the TSD. Sorry forgot to take it off my list will do it right now. Was there anything else you wanted?

do you have any unlisted sleeves(Unopened) or primes from HSU

I have a set of Unopened Glaceon & Leafeon Sleeves x60 but I might be trading them to someone else and if it falls through I'll let ya know.

I'm interested in Electivire FB X, Hoothoot promo, and bottom of lugia legend. Would you check my list and see if you're interested in any of my EXs? Thanks!

the EXs that you have on your List that say Not Mint... How bad do they look. Could you plz describe their Conditions to me.

If you PM me an email address I can send you pics of them. Curious about all of those or any in particular?

the only 1's I'm Interested in are these...

Rocket's Entei EX
Flygon Ex (not mint) (Which Set is this from)
Latias Ex
Aggron Ex (not mint) (Which Set is this from)
Shiftry Ex (not mint) (Which Set is this from)

HSU Rare Candy
POP 8 Rare Candy

I alrdy traded the Electivire FB X just like 5 minutes ago but can still trade the Lugia Bottom & 2x Hoothoot Promos. Let Me Know what ya wanna do.

Bump Handle Slam (1)

My
PromoCroak
Your
Leafeon & Glaceon sleeves?

I'll Pass Thx!

do you accept japanese stuff?
im really interested in your leafeon glaceon sleeves

depends what JPN things you have and wanting to trade.

My
PromoCroak
Your
Electivire FB Lv X
2 Pokemon Collector
Shiny Lotad

LMK~
and thanks!

I don't really need a Promocroak anymore sorry. I also took a look at your list and didn't really see anything else I was Interested in other than the Snorlax Lv X.

Let Me Know what you would want from me for it.

Hi there!

i'm looking to trade for your
(if in MINT condition):
Heatran (1x Reg Holo) From Arceus set
Probopass (1x Reg Holo) From Arceus set
Hariyama (1x Reg Holo) From Arceus set

Please see my list or ask for specifics, i have cards not listed yet

Thanks

Awaiting your PM

Regards :)

CML for x60 Glaceon & Leafeon (Sealed)

I want these EXs...

Crawdaunt ex
Electrabuzz ex
Raikou ex

for the sleeves?

Back