• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(7/5/2011) Huge Update with Black & White Cards!!!

RE: Updated list (5/4/10) Looking for a Great Ball Playmat! Willing to trade quite a bit for 1!! Also looking for EX's!

if you want to I'm game.

RE: Updated list (5/4/10) Looking for a Great Ball Playmat! Willing to trade quite a bit for 1!! Also looking for EX's!

the crippler 18 said:
if you want to I'm game.

If you add the Palkia G LvX from pack, or the Bottom piece of lugia, is ok to me.

sorry gonna have to pass.

So, what for the Palkia G LvX or the Bottom of Lugia?

I'm just only collecting any EXs that I can find and I don't really value them alot like other people would.

The Lugia Legend Bottom I can trade for the 3 EXs if you want and I'd rather save the Palkia G Lv X for something else.

the crippler 18 said:
I'm just only collecting any EXs that I can find and I don't really value them alot like other people would.

The Lugia Legend Bottom I can trade for the 3 EXs if you want and I'd rather save the Palkia G Lv X for something else.

I still value them good, so its not worted.

ok, sorry we couldn't come to anything.

the crippler 18 said:
depends what JPN things you have and wanting to trade.

i have a first ed. spiritomb
first ed. blaziken fb lv.x
first ed. raikou suicune legend top and bottom

I'm Interested in the

first ed. spiritomb

RE: Updated list (5/15/10) Looking for a Great Ball Playmat! Willing to trade quite a bit for 1!! Also looking for EX's!

Rated RKO Bump (2)

RE: HUGE Update (5/15/10) Looking for a Great Ball Playmat! Willing to trade quite a bit for 1!! Also looking for EX's!

cml for palkia g lv x, suicine/entei legend top, crobat prime, lanturn prime, and glaceon lv x

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268

RE: HUGE Update (5/15/10) Looking for a Great Ball Playmat! Willing to trade quite a bit for 1!! Also looking for EX's!

all I seen was your Luxray GL Lv X, Luxray GL x2, Typholsion Prime, 2x Poke Turn, & 2x Rare Candy.

Please CML for ursaring Prime

all I seen was a RH Machamp SF. Was there anything else you saw off the list that I could trade for the Machamp?

My UL Rare Candy x2 and Spiritomb AR for Ursaring Prime, Crobat Prime and Lanturn Prime.

interested in these, i got some rare candies, gardevoir ex n a few others, tons of those energies, am at cyber cafe, will get ya a full list tomorrow, PM me if interested. Thanks.

Full Suicune & Raikou Legend (JPN)
Ursaring prime
palkia g lv x
infernape lv x
charmeleon RH
magikarp SF

eevee - I will pass on that offer.

samurai83x - PM'ed you.

skipped?

I didn't skip you. I replied to yours saying that all I seen was your RH Machamp SF. Was there anything else from my list that I could trade you for it?

2 Words For Ya... Bump It (3)

Back