• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(7/5/2011) Huge Update with Black & White Cards!!!

RE: Updated list (3/21/10)

haves
----------
Meganium Prime

Wants
----------
Typholsion Prime
Leauge Promos
x1 Snorlax
x1 Dialga G
x1 Milotic C
x1 Dragonite FB

PM me thanks.

RE: Updated list (3/26/10) Looking for a Great Ball Playmat! Willing to trade quite a bit for 1!!

hey, what would you trade for a sealed greatball mat?

im looking for rare candies, poketurns and player rewards energies.

RE: Updated list (3/26/10) Looking for a Great Ball Playmat! Willing to trade quite a bit for 1!!

how many Rare Candies do ya want and I have 3 Poketurns. I don't have any of the Player Rewards Energys.

the crippler 18 said:
how many Rare Candies do ya want and I have 3 Poketurns. I don't have any of the Player Rewards Energys.

I need as many rare candies as you can give + 3 poketurns. I'm on the hunt for about 10+ rare candies.

ok I'll see what I can do.

2 Words For Ya... Bump It (3)

do you have any call energies?

none that are really for trade unless you have a Jumpluff HGSS for trade.

how many jumpluff do you need?

I'm looking for 1-2 right now.

how many call energies for 2?

I only have 1x Call Energy to really trade. Is there anything else from my list that I could throw in?

RE: Updated list (4/2/10) Looking for a Great Ball Playmat! Willing to trade quite a bit for 1!!

i have the following hgss energies
1 psychic
2 water
2 dark
1 fighting
also have electric and fire type hgss deck promo energies, 10 of each
1 foil electric energy

i want either feraligatr and feraligatr exs

Back