A Fakemon Of Every Type-- Round 2

What typing would you like to see for round 3?

• Ice/Fighting

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Fire/Ghost

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Dark/Steel

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Electric/Poison

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Flying

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters
toille12345 said:
xous, what the fudge is that blue dragon thing, man

That isn't something I posted - Charizard88 thought it'd be interesting to compare my entry to a specific style of drawing dragons. Dragon Tales just happens to use that style, so he compared it to that and added the blue dragon image under my entry's image. I moved it down to his part of his post so that it doesn't cause any more confusion.

Just a reminder- Four more days until we start the vote. Get those entries in quick everyone :eek:

Xous said:
Here's my entry:

RagnegoakFinalXous1.png

Name: Dragnegoak (Dragon + Negus + Oak)
Details:
Height: 8'1"
Weight: 497.2 lbs.
PokéDex Entry: A very greedy Pokémon that searches the globe for gems, then hoards them in massive, hollow trees where it makes its nest. If it finds an especially beautiful gem, it will adorn itself with said gem and show it off to other Dragnegoak. Its flowing leaf cape can stiffen and act as wings, granting it the ability to fly.

If yours doesn't win, I'm going to be really pissed

57334284.png

Name: Tortropus
Type: Grass/Dragon
Species: Fruit Pokemon
Abilities: Chlorophyll - Solar Power
Height: 6'09''
Weight: 190lbs
Dex Entry: When it evolved from Tropius, Its fruit fused with its body. It is illegal to hunt Tortropus for its fruit, as taking it from its body will kill it.

Evolves from Tropius when taught Draco Meteor

STATS
HP: 110
ATK: 70
DEF: 90
SPATK: 100
SPDEF: 90
SPEED: 80
TOTAL: 550

Movepool:
start - draco meteor
lv 50 - air slash
lv 59 - dragon pulse
lv 62 - nasty plot
lv 70 - leaf storm

6-Dimension said:
^Very nice.
THANKS!
I wanted to have an original wing shape, and I really like the random maroon color. I also wanted to keep a dragony feel, but I am missing fruit, and that could be bad... I will probably clean him up a bit more.
Any suggestions guys?

we decided to go a different direction with this one... there was enough of the fruity, leafy, green kind of typical dragons floating around in here, so we decided to make one with the absolute minimum amount of green on it. here's our result:

petriarchworkinprogress.png

Petriarch (petrified [wood]+play on "patriarch")
the Dragon Tree Pokémon

Height: 6'5"
Weight: 876.3 lbs.
Ability: Rough Skin
Pokédex Entry: "With wooden scales that become hard as stone over time, some Petriarchs have been able to survive for well over a thousand years."

it's using spore!!!!

^thats epic, man. The only complaint about it is that the legs don't seem to be able to move very effeciently, but I couldn't see any other way to put the legs, so good job! And I don't think it's using spore :p.

KTHXBAI!

the legs dont exactly work but i liked the concept of them lol

it moves like metagross!

hi everyone, the contest is over in two days, and i still cant figure out how to get my pic uploaded to pokebeach forums. ive uploaded it to imageshack.com, but how do i get it to pokebeach forums so other people can see it.

can someone please give me detailed, step-by-step directions, and dont just say get a url, cause i dont know how to do that.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!
oh and nice job esperante, well done on the name, that was clever.

copy the URL, the link to the image. For example, the URL link to this page is http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=77997&pid=1551697#pid1551697.

paste it in between
with no spaces.

Okay here is how you do it:

1. Go to http://imageshack.us/ and then scroll down slightly.
  2. ss1vc.png
  3. Now wait for it to upload your image and you will be brought to a new page.
  4. Scroll down some what tilll you see this area, on the far left hand side of the webpage.
  5. Make sure you go to the one that says Direct URL ignore all those forum words.
  6. Now click on the link following the direct link right click, and hit copy. If it doesn't automatically highlight just click the text and hit Ctrl+A, proceeded by Ctrl+C.
  7. That last page should have looked like this:
  8. 2wd1vlv.png
  9. Now after I hit my direct link for the FIRST SCREENSHOT I took it to the forums and did this,

Code:
    [img] FIRST SCREENSHOT LINK WENT HERE [/img]

It doe NOT Need to be in the code block. So just start with

Code:
    [img]http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/9593/ss1vc.png[/img]

Was what I ended with for my post. That displayed the first Screenshot above.

I personally prefer Http://tinypic.com since it does give you a
code in the list of 4 after I hit upload and it's easier. But imageshack works fine if you choose to use it.

sam, i have a suggestion for the voting this round. instead of putting the forum usernames under every picture, could we have the fakemon's name? (in the poll as well). i think this would reduce any chance of people briefly viewing the thread and voting based upon who is competing. obviously this would still happen if people were dedicated enough, but once you have mods and well known forum contributors competing, i think it would give newer people more of a chance. still link the pics to the detailed posts, but just something to consider!

fun fact: there were almost 3 capital letters in this post. i had to go back and proofread.

hey everyone, heres my entry to a fakemon of every type-round 2
Name: Wyfern
Type: Grass/Dragon
Height: 7'5"
Weight: 486 lbs.
Pokedex Entry: This pokemon lives in the darkest of jungles where it swoops down on its prey with its sharp talons. It is very aggressive and territorial and it will attack anything that intrudes in its territory. With its specially designed scales, it can camouflage and blend into the foliage and treetops with ease

http://i47.tinypic.com/2hz7fhe.jpg

Attachments

• wyfern the original.JPG
    wyfern the original.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 0
Back