A Fakemon Of Every Type-- Round 2

What typing would you like to see for round 3?

• Ice/Fighting

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Fire/Ghost

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Dark/Steel

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Electric/Poison

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Flying

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters
This may be counted as spam, and sorry if it is. But I hear so many people say, "Oh shiz! Its Xous, we're all gonna lose!!!!11!111!111!!!!" Yes its true Xous is an amazing artist, but hes also creative, just like everyone else, so I think everyone has an equal chance against him. Creativity is the big element, not how well drawn. Sorry for the possible spam.

This is my entry to a fakemon of every type-round 2
Name: Wyfern
Type: Grass/Dragon
Height: 7'5"
Weight: 486 lbs.
Pokedex Entry: This Pokemon lives in the darkest of jungles where it swoops down upon its prey and grabs it with its talons. It is very aggressive and territorial and will attack anything that intrudes in its territory. With its specially designed scales it can camouflage and blend into the foliage and treetops with ease.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2hz7fhe.jpg

sorry about the blue outline, i hope you guys like it! :)

and i couldnt have had this pic up without the help of charizard 88 who guided me and properly showed me how to upload everything and do it step-by-step, also i thank bacon for his help and support! THANKS YOU TWO!!!!

wyferns art and name are both really impressive. nice job.

Full Moon said:
This may be counted as spam, and sorry if it is. But I hear so many people say, "Oh shiz! Its Xous, we're all gonna lose!11!111!111!!!!" Yes its true Xous is an amazing artist, but hes also creative, just like everyone else, so I think everyone has an equal chance against him. Creativity is the big element, not how well drawn. Sorry for the possible spam.

thats not spam its on topic and makes a good point. As far as I can tell anyways

I agree that Xous is a great artist, and will most likely win, and he deserves it, but that isn't a bad thing. It pushes us to all work harder.

if this contest is a contest based on artistic skill, then xous should definitely win. if it's a contest based on creativity and originality, i can honestly say there are much more deserving contenders, discounting myself too. that's just my opinion.

it was the same deal with llucario's entry round 1. people were voting for it because it looked nice, even though it was just a tiger with a couple of gems stuck on its head.

blindstien said:
hey man its me rko rocks and so does jack swagga but anyway u r a shoe in 4 winnin da contest hats off to ya and i don't even wear a hat :p

hey toille u rock

who are you even talking to? lol

esperante said:
if this contest is a contest based on artistic skill, then xous should definitely win. if it's a contest based on creativity and originality, i can honestly say there are much more deserving contenders, discounting myself too. that's just my opinion.

it was the same deal with llucario's entry round 1. people were voting for it because it looked nice, even though it was just a tiger with a couple of gems stuck on its head.

Well, IMO it's based on both. Though creativity is prolly more important, I do think artistic skill factors into it as well.

esperante said:
sam, i have a suggestion for the voting this round. instead of putting the forum usernames under every picture, could we have the fakemon's name? (in the poll as well). i think this would reduce any chance of people briefly viewing the thread and voting based upon who is competing. obviously this would still happen if people were dedicated enough, but once you have mods and well known forum contributors competing, i think it would give newer people more of a chance. still link the pics to the detailed posts, but just something to consider!

fun fact: there were almost 3 capital letters in this post. i had to go back and proofread.

I think you are right. This is a good suggestion, I'll definitely be doing this.

Red alert guys, the entry period is coming to a close. You have until the end of Saturday to post your submissions!

blindstein, that was just useless spam, if your going to post, stay on topic, otherwise, this is the wrong site for you!!!

im going away until monday, pm me the results, someone

wow I didn't know we had a new mod

For anyone confused about the legs on our design, just think of it a bit like a mix between a Komodo dragon and crab. I know the angle makes the legs a somewhat difficult to see, but this was the only angle I could put it at without losing important details.

in case you have forgotten I am hating of the disc,
hatedisc

Do you have until today or until the end of today. Because my scanner just started to work again. today

charidude said:
Do you have until today or until the end of today. Because my scanner just started to work again. today

i turned in my submission last round at the very end of the last day, so i think you should be okay.

Back