A Fakemon Of Every Type-- Round 4

bacon

!!!!!
It's very simple. You're given a type combination, and your job is to create your very own Fakemon with that type. There is a 2 week submission period, and after that a 1 week vote. Then the next competition begins, etc etc

The types we will be using are of those that have yet to be used on existing, real Pokemon. It should make for some pretty interesting entries, I think. :eek:

Rules

1) Your entry must have the correct typing
2) You must submit a drawing of your entry, as well as a name. Supporting art is optional, but not necessary.
3) Final evolutions only, although you may include more members of the evolution line in your supporting art.
4) People can work in groups for now. People may also submit up to 3 entries each.
5) Advertising your entry via PM is forbidden.

You have until August 9th to submit your entry. After that, a voting period will commence that lasts until August 16th. This will be a public vote done via poll.

So what type are we rolling with? Ghost/Water!

Ask any questions you have in this thread.

Previous winners

Igneoatl (Fire/Psychic)
Dragnegoak (Grass/Dragon)
Polawreck (Ice/Fight)

I'll add the poll later, sorry about that haha

Ooh, my entry sketch is already done! It's a kraken (how predictable).

I also have another one ready, but I don't think I'll be using that.

Im already WAY ahead:

PhanteelSmall.png

Phanteel (Phantom + eel)

Tunost.png

Tunost (Tuna + Ghost)

And those are two entries. I may add a 3rd.

full moon they r amaizing :) i will enter this 1 definetly water/ghost is a very cool and interestin type combo

ghosts.... float around.... translucent...
plus water???

I GOTS IT!
a bubble pokemon lol

Uh, uh, UHHHHHHHHH...

Not so sure I'm in this one, lol. Maybe random inspiration will come outta freakin' nowhere and I'll enter, but I got nothin'.

i have the same problem with this one as i did the last one: i can't think of any ideas that aren't really cliche. whatever... the disc tells me he has plans so we'll figure something out for this round.

LOL, I have four ideas, but I don't think I'm entering this one.

Good luck all. :D

Cool! I've been working on this entry since the last contest so Im way ahead. (Plus, I finally figured out to use paint programs...well, kinda lol)

Abysspirit.jpg

Name: Abysspirit

And also, what about the next type poll?

brandon palmer this is a message from your league leader:

there are more words for ghost than ghost.

yeah, i know try phantom, or specter, poltergeist even! Be creative with the names people mine will be called depthys (this is mine, do not copy my fakemon or its name)

Back