A Fakemon Of Every Type-- Round 4

LORDY JONES said:
^ Its cool man. may the best jellyfish win!

thanks for standing up for me full moon.

I wasnt standing up for anyone, I was explaining why there should be no reason to fight, so there was no point in standing up for anyone.

Come on, all I see is Jellyfish and fish!!!
Where are those sharks!!! xD

Bacon: Is there going to be a 5th round? There is no poll. D:​

Hmph, I'm working on my second entry, even though I haven't uploaded my first. My second is based of a Siren.

And SotH, I don't really find Sharks ghostly, so I'm not surprised.

SinRaven said:
Hmph, I'm working on my second entry, even though I haven't uploaded my first. My second is based of a Siren.

And SotH, I don't really find Sharks ghostly, so I'm not surprised.

I made 2 sharks and they came out fine.

But then again, my imagination is really big. :F​

Skaqua
Low Tide Fakemon
(Water/Ghost)
1'08" 1.2 lbs.
Rock Head/Bad Dreams

The head is the only solid part of this Fakemon. The liquid part can merge with water and then suddenly attach to the skull-shaped head to scare the sense out of sailors. Skaqua can bash through hulls of ships to sink them.

Attachments

• Skaqua.jpg
    Skaqua.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 261
hey bacon i dont think anyone is going to join the fakemon of everytime round 4 so can we start the poll please please please :)

blindstien said:
hey bacon i don't think anyone is going to join the fakemon of everytime round 4 so can we start the poll please please please :)

theres still 4 days left buddy.. chill out. your hairy baseball glove fakemon can wait that long

Full Moon said:
Empoleon is an Emperor Penguin. It looks similar with its feet. They are exactly the same.

Ectoseal.png

sealeo.png

Sealeo is a seal. It looks similar with it's body shape. They are exactly the same.

i do see a resemblance between sealo and full moons fakemon but i cant say they are exactly the same

blindstien said:
i do see a resemblance between sealo and full moons fakemon but i cant say they are exactly the same

^That's the point. Full Moon said that my Fakemon last round was the same as Empoleon because the feet were similar. They were about as close as Full Moon's entry and Sealeo. I just wanted to make a point about what a ridiculous thing it was to say.

6-Dimension said:
^That's the point. Full Moon said that my Fakemon last round was the same as Empoleon because the feet were similar. They were about as close as Full Moon's entry and Sealeo. I just wanted to make a point about what a ridiculous thing it was to say.

I did see the resemblance between yours and Empeleon, but this one and Sealeo are way more different.

I don't see why you guys got to bicker about something as silly as this.

^Cuz we're competitive. But I'll drop it now. In all honesty, I just posted that because I thought it was clever, and it helped me to get over it.

Good idea. For anyone else who doesn't get it, that was code for "stop arguing."

Back