A Fakemon Of Every Type-- Round 4

MS Paint. xD

It just... I just... ugh, the colors... and the shading with the outlines... not in picture all the way... eraser.... incomplete outlines and the, ... agh.... um... the brush tool... and... aye. It's gonna be a mess.

^

Paint isn't hard to work with at all, it's just annoyingly sloppy to get everything right. :l

I hate it because it takes me a while to draw my stuff and paint being a non layered program doesn't help. You just need to know what you are doing.​

I agree about it being easy to work with. I think that of the most used Graphic Design programs, it is probably the most user-friendly and easy to figure out.

Aleged- Ghost Algae Pokemon

crfeation.jpg

Aleged is believe to be created from the lost souls of sailors who have been lost at sea combining with the algea from the deepest depths of the ocean.

Sorry for lame colorinq only have paint

So I need to resize my image so that it will be suitable for this competition, but it was created in Paint and does not resize to a good quality image at all.

Wat do?

And PokeSnatcher: That's really cool =]

So, at first, I ws like, d00d, I have no ideas. And now, I'm like, oh hey, I have a great idea. There have been far to few frogs in this round. His name is Floag. It's like, a three layer combo of Frog, float, and flog.
IT'S BIG
BaconsFakemonRound4Floagcopy.png

Floag: The Lonely Frog Pokemon.
This Pokemon thrives in long forgotten swamps and bogs.

The due date is August ninth so I make it right? Also, that is really cool 6D.

seaurchin.jpg

Ghospike: The Sea Urchin Pokemon.
Ghospike's spikes extend away from its body to defend itself.

Hmm...something smells RATHER fishy about this contest...

Owait that's just Fyshstyx the most stupid Pokemon ever to be created.

fyshstyx.png

Fyshstyx, the Regen Pokemon.

In many societies, the bones of dead fish picked clean such as Magikarp or Feebas are returned to the river. Fyshstyx comes alive when people are thankful for their meals. The ectoplasmic fins and flesh regenerate over time to become the Pokemon it was originally.

IT'S AN EVOLUTION AND A PRE-EVOLUTION ALL IN ONE DELIGHTFUL PICTURE! No not really it's kinda a standalone fish.

You can only obtain Fyshstyx by having a Pokemon in the Water 1 group faint five times in battle, using a Revive each time and having an empty space/Pokeball available. Shedinja ripoff? Maybe. Fun and an entry? Yesm.

The product of less than an hour of sheer boredom. Yay me.

at long last hatedisc and esperante present:

nautikill.png

NAUTIKILL
the immortal whale pokemon
(way bigger, slightly alternate version)

dex entry:
An extremely rare sight in the seas, Nautikill is known for destroying ships many times its size and withstanding mortal wounds.

Ability: Rough Skin/Last Stand (if KO'd by an attack with over 50% hp remaining, survives with 1 hp left)

THATS RIGHT. MOBY DICK POKEMON. NEVER SAW IT COMING.

Teehee!

32zrmsx.png

Hatedisc
Heartbroken Pokémon
Evolves from Luvdisc with low happiness
Ht. 3' 11"
Wt. 29.8 lbs.
Type: Ghost/Water

- A Hatedisc is said to be the embodiment of a broken bond between a human and a Pokémon. Even if a Hatedisc reaches high happiness, it never forgets its former state of depression.

Ability: Oblivious

oh and esperante, hatedisc, that is amazing. I would have never thought that far outside the box.

Wow guys, there sure has been a wave of good entries for this round, nice!

I'll leave this open for the remainder of the day, people have about 6 or so hours to get any outstanding entries in.

Oh god I have to compete against a Hatedisc and a Nautikill I'm sure that's an autoloss for me :<<<<< But thanks anyways SotH. ^^';

Also bacon that was the worst pun ever in the history of puns. Seriously.

d00d, I was like, "huhh, I think my entry's actually pretty good this round." Then CH, esperante and MP snaek in and crush me. Great entries, you guys!

MylesPrower said:

Hatedisc
Heartbroken Pokémon
Evolves from Luvdisc with low happiness
Ht. 3' 11"
Wt. 29.8 lbs.
Type: Ghost/Water

- A Hatedisc is said to be the embodiment of a broken bond between a human and a Pokémon. Even if a Hatedisc reaches high happiness, it never forgets its former state of depression.

Ability: Oblivious
My God. What plague have you unleashed upon the world.

Back